The Fact That Everything Sucks

Olivia dragged herself through the dark hallway, barely able to keep herself up. She was gifted with a sudden burst of adrenaline when she heard yelling mixed with the sound of running down the hall.

"Shit..."

As she held up her pocket knife in defense, she recognized the voice she was hearing... It was Whitney.

She called out Whitney's name.

Whitney searched for where the voice came from, and when she found her, she immediately ran over to Olivia, all while holding another person's hand. It was too dark to make out who it was.

"Olivia! Are you alright?" Whitney asked as she tried to catch her breath.

Before Olivia could answer, a light at the other end of the hallway made the narrow halls as clear as day.

The white cement walls were dingy and dusty, the ceiling and the ground were made of dirt. They were in an underground tunnel, but the scariest sight wasn't their surroundings.

Olivia was covered in blood as well as the knife she held tightly in her left hand. Whitney's glasses were broken and she was holding the handgun she brought before. Holding her other hand was Boze. There were several bruises on her face as well as her arms, neck, and shoulders, her shirt was missing, and her feet were covered in the dirt in which she stood.

Olivia snatched the gun from Whitney's hand and, at the light source, unloaded a full clip of nothing.

The light was turned towards the person casting it and revealed Courtney. "It's me..." She shakily said with almost no energy to hold the flashlight.

Olivia lowered the gun and just stood there in shock. Courtney ran over to Olivia and embraced her shaken love.

More tears began to paint her already tear-stained face. "Liv, are you okay?" Courtney sobbed, trying not to erupt any further.

Olivia stared blankly into the dark. She barely moved her mouth as she spoke. "I just killed like twenty-four people..."

Whitney looked anxious as she looked at either side of them. "I'd hate to ruin this ...very circumstantial reunion, but we need to keep going before our luck dies out!"

Whitney grabbed the flashlight, pointing it and her gun forth and ran down the hall.

The rest of the girls trailed behind.

KEITH'S POV...

I'm in the car with Noah, chasin' down Ian and I'm still hoping to wake up and realize it's a dream, because this is beyond unreal. Why the hell did I suggest to help Ian? That's what the hell cops are for!

"You do realize this isn't a movie, right? The chances of us not to jail for this are thin. And the chances of us not dying are pencil thin!" I tried to change Noah's mind.

"Well, you said "let's go help Ian". Why are you lecturing me?"

"I don't know, why didn't you try talk me out of it? You know that was the adrenaline speaking!"

"It's too late to turn now! We're speeding through traffic in a stolen cop car loaded with guns."

Noah I began to argue, he let himself get distracted and we rammed Ian's parked car.

SHAYNE'S POV...

What horrible crime did Courtney and Olivia witness to have to go into hiding and to get us kidnapped and put in an order for underground... WHATEVER THIS IS!?