Untitled Part 4

Spike stared up into Big Mac's worried eyes.
"Why would you do this to yourself?" Big Mac asked him, tears forming.
Spike looked away, not wanting to answer him at all.
"WHY?!" Big Mac repeated, yelling this time.
Discord was behind them, tears running down his face," Sp-Spike...We could of helped you."
Spike folded his arms across his chest. Discord reached out and grabbed Spike's arm, revealing scars on the young drake's wrist.
Discord gasped and sputtered," Sp-Spike!?"
Big Mac started to cry," I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMARTER THAT THIS!"
Spike felt tears burning in his eyes.
Discord grabbed him," Twilight is at the Dragon Lands with Starlight and Ember, correct?"
Big Mac frowned," Eeyup!"
"We're going to see her."
A spark filled the room and the next thing they knew they were in front of Twilight, Ember, and Starlight.
Seeing Spike's state he was in, Ember gasp," Sp-Spike?"
Spike looked down.
"TWILIGHT SPARKLE!" Discord boomed," H-Help him!"
Twilight frowned," What did you do to him?"
Spike whimpered," It was YOU."
Starlight gasped," Why would Twilight do such a thing? You looked TERRIBLE!"
Spike growled," I've quit eating and sleeping..."
"Why?" Twilight asked.
"I WANT IT TO END!" Spike let out a baby roar.
Twilight was in tears," Why? What happened to you?"
"YOU! STARLIGHT! YOU TWO! YOU ABANDONED ME FOR HER! YOU COULDN'T SEE THAT I WAS STARVING MYSELF IN HOPE OF DYING BECAUSE YOU HAD YOUR NOSE SHOVED UP HER H-HER H-H-HER....BUCKING REAR END!" Spike yelled at the alicorn and unicorn.
Sp-Sp-Spike! You know better than to use that language! And She's my student and your m-"
"Slave! I'M YOUR FREAKING SLAVE!"
Twilight had never seen Spike so broken," Spike...You know good and well your my assistant...Hay, your like a brother to me."
"LEMME GUESS! STARLIGHT LIKE A SISTER! SHE A UNICORN LIKE YOU WERE! I'M NOTHING BUT A DUMB DRAGON!"
"Spike...."
"NO! I-I'm done, Twilight...Have fun looking for another assistant..."
He turned away from here and began walking, tears running down his face.
Twilight watched him as he left, sobbing like a baby.
"WHY AREN'T YOU STOPPING HIM?" Discord cried.
Twilight looked up as the dragon she had known for 12 years vanished into the Everfree Forest.