15

"I Miss You" - Blink-182

||Harry's POV||

3:00 AM and I couldn't sleep a wink. Nikki was on a plane right now on her way to Los Angeles. After three months and 1 week we will finally have some time together before our tours start up again. We both had a plethora of interviews and appearances on top of the Billboard Awards this week, but I planned on ravishing her body in between all of that.

I wasn't sure if we could successfully sneak around with everything going on. I also didn't want to hide the fact that we were together. She deserves to be shown off like the queen she is. Mentally going over the many late night chats that we've had throughout the last few months, I realized that she has never truly felt valued and appreciated in a relationship. Nikki also confessed that her only real relationship was with Ville Valo and it lasted for over 6 years. He really hurt her and if I find out if that fucker ever laid a hand on her, I will lose my shit.

My band is currently in talks about an indefinite hiatus after this year. I was both relieved and terrified. On one hand I would be under less stress and finally have some time off, but my future was uncertain. Going solo interested me, but the idea also made me incredibly anxious. I would have a different management team, though. I could perhaps be myself more and most importantly I could openly be with the woman I love.

I fucking love her. There was no doubt about it. I knew we still had a lot to learn about each other, but isn't that part of the adventure?

After the guys and I appeared on the Late Late Show, I openly told my good friend, James Corden, who just happens to be her uncle, that we were, in fact, together. He was ecstatic and had immediately called her claiming that she was a little hussy for stealing me from him. He was just kidding, of course. Nikki was also amused at my 'Late Late' tattoo and threatened James that she wouldn't come on his show if he made her get one, as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed loudly in my big lonely house. I bloody missed England and was considering selling this house in L.A. I wanted to go to my real home after this tour was over.

Nikki had texted me 30 minutes ago that she had landed. James and Julia (his wife) had picked her up from the airport. I had a cheesy daydream of running through the airport and passionately kissing her the moment we embraced. Fuck it, I'm going to do that one day.

My heart was racing as I clumsily threw clothes around my room. I had to look good for my angel, dammit. I decided on a button down shirt with a feather pattern, snickering at the symbolism of seeing my said angel and dressing accordingly. I threw on a pair of black jeans that had a rip
at my right knee, skipping out on wearing anything underneath, and completed my look with a pair of brown boots.

I hopped into my black Ferrari and drove to Starbucks. I didn't sleep all night and I wanted to be more energized for when I finally got to see Nikki. Surprisingly no one really bothered me once I got my coffee and walked back to my car—just the usual paparazzi that camped around.

 Surprisingly no one really bothered me once I got my coffee and walked back to my car—just the usual paparazzi that camped around