42

"So It Goes" - Taylor Swift

||Nikki's POV||

I was on my third glass of wine. I felt pretty drunk since I already had two piña coladas before I switched to red wine. Somehow I was still able to keep up a conversation with Anne and Robin. I was only giving Harry one worded responses if he spoke to me.

Harry is very affectionate and has to be touching me in someway at all times. I could see the hurt in his eyes every time I moved away from his touch. I even slapped his hand away from my thigh. Of course, I normally loved being touched by him, but he lied to me. I don't care if they're texting, but if he felt the need to lie then he must be hiding something from me. I would be a hypocrite if I didn't let him and Kendall be friends, but so many different scenarios were running through my mind now.

He did say he had commitment issues before. Well, I've had addiction issues and it's not easy to just quit cold turkey. I feel like I'm overanalyzing, but I can't help it. That's what I do. I don't always lash out at people, but I somehow end up twisting shit and end up thinking that I'm the problem. It makes me want to runaway from people. I think that's why I never felt like I fit in with the celebrity lifestyle. Hollywood is full of backstabbing fake assholes that make you feel like you're not enough or this and that needs to be tucked or snipped. I already have enough issues, thanks.

I finished my third glass and topped off the rest of the bottle. I must look like an absolute lush to Harry's mum and stepdad right now. Isn't this what people do on vacation, though?

"Baby, no more after this, ok?" Harry whispered into my ear.

"Piss off." I mutter, taking a generous sip.

"I know you're mad at me. I don't why, but remember you shouldn't drink when you're upset." He continued to whisper in my ear.

"Stop." I lean away from him and finish my wine. I look up and see a blurry silhouette walking up to our table. I can't tell if I should start wearing glasses or if I'm so drunk my vision is blurred. I'm disappointed. I used to be able to drink way more before getting to this point.

"Harry! Hi!"

Kendall.

I blink hard twice and see her in all her glory.

 What the fuck is she wearing?! I try hard not to laugh, but end up giggling into my hand

What the fuck is she wearing?! I try hard not to laugh, but end up giggling into my hand. Anne can't hide the look of slight disgust from her face. Kendall is a sexy girl, but this outfit is cringeworthy. Boobs out and sparkly boots. Maybe she dressed up for Harry.

"Hi, Ken. How are ya?" Harry smiles politely. She leans down to hug him and her crop top literally slides up over her titties. She is fully exposed and doesn't care. I mean, ok, do you, but his parents are right there!

"Anne! Robin! It's been a longtime!" Kendall hugs them before they can protest.

"Yes, Kendall...it certainly has been." Anne looks at me apologetically. If I was sober I know I would be uncomfortable. We were all getting some tits in our face tonight, though. I'm amused and pissed at the same time.