17

Author's Note: I got a laptop for my birthday! I have been writing this damn story on my iPad and iPhone this entire time. lol Please vote and comment...it inspires me to keep going, mkay?

"Dream A Little Dream Of Me" - Mamas and the Papas

||Harry's POV||

After a long day of interviews, Nikki had gone back to her little house to pack a small bag. She wanted to stay at my house because her dad may come around looking for her. We stayed up until the wee hours of the morning in each other's arms. I learned so much about my broken angel. Her relationship with her dad went downhill when her twin brother drowned in a lake when they were 12. She desperately tried to save him, but was too late. Her dad blamed her for the death of his only son. He took his anger out on her for the next couple years and it became physical.

She was sent to a boarding school and would sneak to London on the weekends with her band to do shows. Nikki fought like hell to get her music recognized, so she could get away from everything. Her band was offered a record deal, but since she was a minor, her parents had to get involved and sign it, as well. Her dad didn't think she deserved it. He beat her for sneaking out of school and kicked her out of the house. She was only 14 years old. Her mum never did anything to stop her dad and she resented her for a long time. The only thing she did do was sign the contract and forge her father's signature; she helped her daughter run.

The next several years were a blur for her. She was on various drugs and drank her problems away. The relationship with Ville was also abusive. Running from her problems backfired on her. Everything started to make sense with how unsure she was about us. She was conditioned by her father to hate herself and not believe she was good enough for anything or anyone. I loved her even more for sharing her dark past with me. It made me want to show her just how wrong her dad was about her.

Her body completely bewitches me as I stare at her naked sleeping form. This is the first time I have woken up before her and I wanted to memorize every detail. Her back was facing me; her long dark hair fell down in waves. I traced the intricate tattoo on her back with my hand. A sigh escaped her lips as her body shivered at my touch. She mumbled something incoherently, but I ignored it. I lightly placed kisses beneath her ear and sucked and nipped at her neck. She started giggling now and I laughed lowly in her ear.

"You're a vampire in the morning..." She rolled onto her back and wrapped her legs around my waist.

We both froze, forgetting that we were stark naked and I was so very close to her entrance in this position. She loved being naked as much as me and we both slept this way comfortably. Were we still waiting? I knew we were both sexually frustrated; we both abstained from sex for the past 3 months. We are committed to each other now. Why was it my idea to wait again?

"Harry...come back to Earth." Nikki unwrapped her legs from my waist. "Do you still want to wait?" She asked while playing with the ends of my hair. "No. I don't want to wait anymore, but I want it to be special for you. You deserve the most romantic night of your life then I will take you. I mean, you deserve that much after I asked you to be my girlfriend over the phone whilst having a cough attack." I laugh.

"It was romantic in our own weird way!" She winks and pulls me down, so that she can whisper into my ear. "I'm going to take you, too. Just you wait and see." My little devil was getting antsy.

"Careful, Nikki. I will fuck you here and now. I swear." I warn, but smirk in amusement. "I wouldn't stop you. Take me whenever you want." She says and kisses down my jaw and I turn to kiss her full lips. "Before we go back on tour." I say between kisses.

"Hmm?" She kissed my chin, moved down to my neck, then licked my Adam's apple. Christ.

"We need to have sex before we are separated again." I groan as she traces the fern tattoos on my hips. "Sounds like a plan. Is now not a good time?" She pouts.