Part 1 - What are you?

Krist Perawat Sangpotirat, the new step singer appears in the headline of Bangkok magazine today. His scandals with his MV actress spread out so fast, like the thunder in the day. The first person who noticed about it was his two years girlfriend, who is also his personal manager. She came to visit Krist in the morning and brags about it.

"I can't believe you did this to me, Krist?!" Mook throws the magazine at Krist and it fell to the floor. Of course, Krist didn't pick it up because he already knew it.

"So you said that you didn't come home last night  because of this?!!"

"I'm so sorry!"

"It's in the headline, everyone talks about it, how can you just simply say sorry?"

"That's an accident, we gonna fix it like usual, can't we? She's just the model, it's nothing."

"Fix? After you slept with her, now you act like it was shooting an MV?"

"I didn't say that! It's an alcohol effect, okay!"

"Really? How you never do that to me when you're drunk?"

"Well, you're different."

"Huh? Excuse me?" the girl smirk at Krist, she feels that Krist isn't honest with her.

"Because you're my girlfriend and also my personal manager! I don't want to hurt you."

"Did you think about me when you did that?" Mook narrows her eyes staring at Krist. "All you feel was lust, weren't you? That's hurt me so much, you know?!"

"I...didn't..."

"You've changed, Krist...so much, since your album sold out like crazy. You were ignoring me like I am your shadow...like I am an obstacle to your freedom..."

Krist looks at Mook who is almost crying, he wants to say something to calm her, but he doesn't know what to say since he's also very stressed by the scandalous gossip.

"You only care about your career, concern about your album, thinking about yourself!"

"I'm not! I..."

"I have enough, Krist. I'm tired. I wanna resign!"

"What? No, you can't!"

"Sorry, I can't accept my boyfriend cheating on me. Let's break up! You're going to learn your lesson someday. Goodbye! Take care of yourself!"

After saying those cruel words, Mook leaves Krist alone who was still shocked by her decision.

That is the fall of Krist Perawat, the new step singer in the music world. After his girlfriend dumped him, now all of the fans that first supported him began to leave him one by one. He shows up in the bar every night, trying to find inspiration for his album as well as to enlighten his mood after being dumped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry Krist, we got to stop your recording, your second album isn't sold."

"I know, I'm sorry for your loss, thank you for everything." Krist then packs his stuff put it all in his car and left the building.

Krist Perawat Sangpotirat was a new singer who was renowned for his first song. His first album was sold out fast like a hotdog, He even won the most popular new singer award, and was shining like a star for two years. But unfortunately, the God of luck is not always staying by one side forever, his second album doesn't give him a chance to step up.

Perhaps everything wasn't his fault, some months ago Krist's ex-girlfriend took revenge on him by introducing the new singer and taking over his popularity. Krist is defeated by the truth that he still loves her and doesn't want to struggle with her. He chooses to take a step back and gave it to fate.