chapter five.

Ally's POV

he's moving in with us today? i only got introduced to him about a month ago and he's already moving in, that isn't even the worst part of all this, my mum said we have to 'bond' BOND OVER WHAT! honestly, sometimes i think she doesn't get me, i don't wanna talk to him! it's bad enough i have to see him everyday, never mind actually having to speak to the hottie.

anyway, we're currently driving through the busiest street in the whole of London, he insisted on taking me out shopping and then treating me to dinner? of course i didn't refuse but i did make a deal with him, i'd only go if the place we went to eat was Nandos, beside where else would we eat? Nandos is the best.

as we walked along the hectic streets of london, i randomly pulled matt into Victoria secret, of course this wasn't the best place to drag your 'soon to be step father that is really hot', but i wanted to put my plan to the test, and my plan was..

step one; get him onto VS
step two; grab a whole load of sports bras
step three; tell him i need to get them for my dance
step four; ask for an opinion
step five; 'accidentally' call him daddy.

i figured my five step plan would work quite well, considering i know for a fact that this dude has a daddy kink, he can't deny it. i know what i heard.

as i pulled him into the store, i noticed how his facial expression changed from happy to uncomfortable, and i can confirm that he was very uncomfortable since he muttered "i don't think we should be in here, together" in which i replied to with a small giggle before i walked over to the sports bra section "i need to bras, for my dance" i said, smiling brightly "you don't mind do you? i thought we were supposed to bond" i said with a sly smirk on my face, wracking through the different styles until i found my size, grabbing a few, i took matty's hand in mine as i weaved my way through the bunch of people and into the dressing room "you sit here, and i'll come out and show you" i said before disappearing away into the changing room

Matty's POV

god.
she was sexy, and i knew exactly what she was doing, dont get me wrong, i was a bit confused when she dragged me into Victoria Secret, but once she started prancing around the shop, looking through the bras and then when she mentioned she needed them for dance? i knew exactly what she was playing at, and believe me two can play at that game.

when she dragged me towards the changing room and pushed me down onto the chair, i groaned as her ass jiggled as she walked, moaning slightly i waited patiently for the sex goddess to reveal herself.

once she had made her way out, wearing the first bra, my jaw hung open.
two things i noticed;
1. her tummy is so beautifully toned, and tanned for that matter.
2. SHE HAS A BELLY BUTTON PIERCING? god she just got a thousand times hotter.

she asked for my opinion and quite frankly, all i could do to respond was to nod rather creepily, earning a giggle from the smaller girl brightened up my day, i really felt like she was accepting me.

Ally's POV

i knew what i was doing to him, and i loved it.
when i came out wearing the last bra, i also knew he wasn't expecting this.
while i was prancing around the shop, i picked up a white lace bra, i smiled to myself before opening the curtain and watching him stare at me in shock, i smiled "i'd watch, you're gonna catch flies" i said, walking up to him rather seductively and pushing his mouth closed, before turning on my heel and walking back into the changing room after i stopped in my tracks and looked at him "you look shocked, do i look okay? daddy" i said before giggling and running back into my cubical and smiling in satisfaction.

{A/N I HOPE THIS IS A LITTLE BIT LONGER AND BETTER THAN MY PREVIOUS CHAPTERS! IM GLAD YOU LIKE THIS SO FAR! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT}

lotta love, jenn 🏹