chapter eleven.

god, that night was one to remember.
and no, not because it was the day my mum got married to the 'love of her life' but because it was the day i finally got matty, all to myself.

'fuck' i screamed just to have a hand placed over my mouth, hard thrusts making my entire body move up and down all while a strong arm was wrapped around my middle, holding me close to him as he thrusted into me at an animalistic speed

it's now two months after the wedding, it still makes me sick to see my mum and matty share any kind of love because that's my man, i get jealous but i can't just go over there and rip him away from her because i'm just their innocent fifteen year old daughter.

so she thinks anyway.
————
matty's POV

fuck. i don't know why i'm doing this
i'm in a very happy marriage with sadie but ally, she does something to me that her mum could never do, she makes me feel young again and she gives me this type of feeling i have never had with a women before.

it's been two months since me and sadie finally tied the knot and it's been exactly two days since i was last alone with ally and god do the days drag on when i'm not able to touch her. all i wanna do is pin her against the wall and devour her but that's just silly of me, i'm a married man.

today was the day the kids went back to school, i made sure i woke up extra early so i could prepare a lunch for them both, obviously i don't favour a child ( ;-) ). mid way through packing their lunches i feel a hand snake around my wrist, expecting it to be my wife i turn around swiftly as my smile turned into an even bigger one, standing behind me with her arms wrapped around me was ally, my beautiful little ally.
"hey babygirl." i whispered softly as i tuck a strand of hair behind her ear "you look beautiful." i continued as she blushed.
"you look just as handsome with that untamed curly hair." she playfully smirked as i turned my head from side to side to check if anyone was around before i quickly pecked her lips. earning a gasp before i received a kiss made me laugh, she's so innocent yet so devious at the same time.

after a quick conversation, i softly tapped her bum to signal her that her mother would probably be down any second to leave for work "go finish getting ready baby then you and dylan can grab a quick breakfast before we drive to school, sound good?" i asked as i got a nod in response, watching her leave and her swaying her hips had me in a frenzy.

7.50 finally rolled around and i was ushering my two kids into the car, dylan in front of us both luckily as i gave the girls ass a quick squeeze before the three of us got into the car, smiling widely i turned "what tunes do you want on?" i asked, trying to sound like the cool dad that was very embarrassing, earning a groan from my teenagers i stuck on the radio before pulling out of the driveway, tapping to the beat of the song as i looked into the mirror, catching ally staring a sent a smirk her way before turning to make conversation with dylan, short but sweet conversations were made before i reached the school

"have fun, kiddos and ally remember, no boys or i'll be straight up here and beating their asses." i said playfully yet only her and i knew i was serious too.

A/N
OH MY GOOOOOOOD! I COMPLETELY FORGOT WATTPAD EXISTED FOR A GOOD FEW MONTHS! & I ALSO KNOW that every time i update i always say ill update more but i caNt stay true to my word but hopefully this time is different! i hope you liked this chapter and it wasn't tooooooooo jumpy but i'm trying to get back into the swing of things!

BUT IN OTHER NEWS! I SEE THE1975 in JANUARY FOR THE SECOND TIME!!

- jenni 🏹