chapter seven.

Ally's POV

i love teasing my 'step daddy.'
it's so fun to watch his jaw go slack and his pretty little cheeks go red, especially when i'm just roaming around in my bra and shorts, i mean at least i'm proud of my body.

we've just arrived home from our little shopping trip, it's fair to say i made him a little bit aroused, i mean c'mon he wasn't hiding it. he also was very tense when we got into the car i found it really funny.

Matty's POV

teasing is my biggest turn on, and this beautiful sixteen year old girl is a master at it. i can't be feeling like this, she's half my age and my fiancé's daughter ! she is really beautiful though.

we got home a couple hours ago, and seeing my beautiful babygirl prancing around the living room in her newly bought bras and booty shorts, i almost lost it, she's so gorgeous i need to have her, i love her more than i love her mum and i think that's a problem in itself.
the way her ass bounces as she walks downstairs is just breathtaking—

"oh my god princess, you're so fucking hot"
i felt he jealousy raise up in my body, who was that boy she was talking to? deciding to take matters into my own hands, i came out of the kitchen all smiley and decided to ask who this 'knight and shining armour was'

"ally honey, who are you talking to" i asked, i tried my best to sound nice and caring, but to be quite honest, i don't think she bought it.

Ally's POV

i decided to tease, he was obviously jealous that i was talking to a guy so i made my way up to him and smiled, pressing a kiss to the mans cheek —

"oh just a friend, daddy" ...

i've never seen someone look so mad before.

suddenly, i felt my phone being swiped from my hands, the sound of a facetime call being ended, and a hot breath fanning over my neck

"that's gonna be the last time you tease me, babygirl" ..