Chapter 1

jack's POV

Austin had given me his address, plus the place he worked and his usual hang out spots. I opted to go to his workplace first.

I got to his workplace, a small coffee shop, and spotted him immediately. I smiled wickedly as I observed his body language. Reserved, but a total flirt. Has only a tight group of friends. Gay. Definitely gay. With that information, I formed a plan in my head, and headed out to work on how to execute it.

I used some of the money I was paid to go get my hair dyed. I dyed it like I used to, a blond skunk stripe through one side, and styled into a messy fohawk/fringe-type style. I also went out and bought new clothes, including Green Day, Face to Face, and Blink-182 shirts, along with tight skinny jeans.

I spent the night working on my plan, then went to sleep, excited about this assignment.

Alex's POV

"Can I get a skinny latte with soy milk, please?" I heard Jenna, my best friend, order. I turned and flashed her a smile before getting back to work as Chelsea rang her up.

"What a skinny little bitch." Chelsea muttered. "Thinks she needs a fucking skinny latte, I don't think so. I'm giving her whole milk."

I let Chelsea make the messed up drink, knowing this was her last customer before she was off work. She made it and called out before saying goodbye and leaving quickly. I never really liked Chelsea. She was judgemental, and never seemed to care about what the reason for certain things could be.

"Jenna." I called as she picked up her drink.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"I wouldn't drink that. Chelsea's a bitch. Let me fix it for you." I offered, taking her drink. "I know you're allergic to dairy, so I figured I could make one with actual soy milk this time, and I'll talk to the manager about Chelsea later."

Relief flashed across her features. "You really are too nice for your own good. I know plenty of people who would just let this slip. Thanks, Lex."

"No problem, hun." I made her drink, then got around to the next customer. "Holy shit." I muttered. The next customer in line was beautiful.

He had dark eyes, messy hair that I felt like I could just ruffle and play with all day, and a cute smile. He was lanky, and he looked shy. I knew I hadn't seen him before, and wondered what brought him into this coffee shop. "What can I get for you, cutie?" I flirted.

He blushed immediately, looking down. "I-I, um... Could I just get a hot chocolate?" He asked. "Extra whip with caramel and chocolate drizzle?"

"Of course. Only if you give me your number." I said, winking. He giggled possibly the cutest giggle I'd ever heard, then wrote his number down on a piece of paper. "And what was the name for this?"

"Jack." He said.

Jack. So normal, but it fit him perfectly. I made his drink, and he sat down. There were no other customers for now, so it gave me time to stare. God, he was cute. And he totally swung my way.

"Hey Jenna!" I called. She came over. "Have you seen that boy before?" I asked.

She looked over and shook her head. "Never. But he's cute! He swing for your team?" She asked.

"Jenna, you think I'd be checking him out this hard if he was straight? You know me better than that." I joked.

Jack's POV

I sipped on the delicious drink while listening to Alex gossip to the girl about me. Could this be any more perfect? He was such a sucker, it was almost too easy!