Chapter 2

General P.O.V
She leaned in.. Then
'Boo!'
As her predatory instincts awoke, she kicked him him in the teeth and screamed. Realising who she kicked, she uttered the words
'I hate you! Why did you do that to me?!' she exclaimed.
'urgh...that hurt. But I know you couldn't hate me even if you tried' skulduggery teased while rubbing his skull.
'Trust me, I seriously do hate you!'
A minute passes
'Fine you win... I can't hate you. However would you care to explain why you in my house at 5:42am' she commanded
'Valkyrie Susan's cain are you seriously asking that'
'Yes now explain'
He tilted his head and pulled out a present
'I brought you a present'
'Ye so why are here now!? You could have came later. There's no special occasion anyway. My welcome back party was last month'
A few minutes passed
'Oh right... It's the 2nd isn't it...'
'Valkyrie I came here so that I can give you your present first.'
She learned in and hugged him 'Thanks'
'Happy birthday' he chanted as he hugged back. And for a few solid minutes they had a nice moment then he ruined it.
'By the way do you plan on staying in your underwear all day cause...'
Before skulduggery could even finish his sentence she shrieked and shoved him out her bedroom window. She ran into her dressing room and put on her latest clothes boots and trousers ghastly made her and places a jacket on with out a top. She checked how she looked in her mirror. She growled and growled at the reflection. She slowly tugged her way out to see skulduggery Sat on her bed. She Sat next to him. It felt like he was frowning.
'You threw me out a window. I landed on my precious skull and hat. And it hurts alot'
'Sorry I was embarrassed and needed to protect my pride' She laughed as she leaned into rest on his shoulder.
'Here open this' He said handing over a present wrapped in a blue velt material and it had a little black bow on top.
'Wow this is nice box. Let me guess you put a stick inside!?'
'Maybe.... No I didn't don't worry.'
Val opened her present and squealed. She had a black ball gown made of ghastlys material. With a Japanese style pattern in jade green trailing down the side of the dress.
'I love it. It's beautiful. When will I wear it though?' valkyrie question.
'Tonight of course. At your party!' then he cocked his head to one side.
Then they left Gordon's house and got into the Bentley and headed of to the sanctuary