Chapter 7

Valkyrie's P.O.V
He swooped me into his arms. It was tranquil. Then once I realised I was like almost naked I sprung out of his arms and dived under the hospital bed covers.
'Where the hell are my clothes! I have no underwear!'
'There is nothing wrong with what you are wearing. It's a hospital tunic'
'My back and ass are completely exposed. There's no back!'
I refused to leave and eventually skulduggery left me alone in that room for a few minutes and came back in a pink tunic.
I was stopping my self from snickering.
'Why I I always get pink?'
I couldn't help but burst out laughing. He gave me a death stare. When I stopped he threw something at me. Once I inspected it I realised it was his suit.
'Are you serious? Will I fit?'
'Yes I'm serious you can wear it. And I'm *big* boned so you should fit in.'
He swiveled around so I could change. This was one of his favourites. It was a blue pinstriped one. I actually fitted it. I pinned my hear above me head in a bun. While skul had his back turned I stole the hat off his head and put my hair in it and placed it on my head. He immediately turned.
'At no point did I say u could burrow my hat so if you wouldn't mind can I have it back?'
' I'm sorry skul but it just doesn't suit that pretty pink tunic so I'm saving you.'
The second I finished my sentence I legged it out of the medic room and into the corridor
' CAIN!!!! CAIN!! '
I laughed as I dived into the next available room. I slammed the door closed and hid under the desk. I realised as I was hiding that I belonged to ghastly. I was ghastlys office.
'Now miss Cain would you be a decent person and come out of hiding'
I held my breath as he slowly made his way to the desk. I threw the desk up and ran out. I was running as if my life depended on it and laughing as I ran through the corridor, everyone was staring. I would have cares if this wasn't so much fun but for now I must escape. I couldn't stop laughing. I heard skulduggery chasing after me. So I ran into the next door. Oh no this isn't good... I have entered the conference room. And... Its in session.
'Mr Skulduggery Pleasant You have no right one be here unless there is a serious emergency! So why the hell are you here!'
Erskine yelled.
I had been frozen. But then once I realised they though I was skulduggery I had to hold back a laugh
'Skulduggery take of that facade and speak'
'I'm sorry for the interruption I thought you may want to know valkyrie has awoke.' I mimicked skuls voice.
'Its pure unrespectable. Now leave' bellowed China.
I hid my laughter as I turned. And then skulduggery came in through the door. He was towering me and snatched the hat off my head. My hair fell down. He walked in and nodes at the elders. Erskine, China and ghastly looked mortified.
'Oh I'm deeply sorry Valkyrie. I feel sorry for mistaking you as that large egotistical idiot. It's just, well, you fit his clothes and that hid you face and...'
Before Erskine could finish skulduggery had to butt in
'Excuse me! I'm not an idiot and even if I was, it takes one to know one. And why the hell are you apologizing to Valkyrie! You have completed shattered my ego!! I'm WAY to fabulous to have been confused! I'm deeply offended!'
I hope he was acting and not being serious. We were all laughing at these events. I apologized and dragged skul out and closed the door behind us.
'Do not ever steal my hat again. Ever!'
He just tempted me so I I nicked the hat off his head and ran through the sanctuary to the Bentley. I had the keys. Skulduggery has left them in his pocket. This is hilarious. He's actually gonna kill me this time. I'm laughing out loud again.
' VALKYRIE CAIN!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!'
I ran stopped next to the Bentley and he froze once he realised. I jumped into the cat and locked it immediately. I had trapped skul out his darling Bentley. I'm sure he was crying inside. After a while we were both laughing and I let him in. Of course I kept the hat though.
'Never again. You are never having my clothes again. You have taken my hat and for a while you also took my car hostage' He moaned
'Don't annoy me I have the hat hostage.'
I'm sure if he had skin he would have paled. I missed having all this fun. I missed out on 5 years of this. I enjoyed this time catching up.
'Let's go home please' I whispered.