2

"Oww," I groaned when Cece jumped on top of me. I opened my eyes. She straddled my waist shaking me. I smacked her arm. I looked over at my alarm clock. "Cecilia, it's three am. What do you want?"

"We have to get ready to leave for the airport."

I pushed her off of me and onto the floor. She yelped. My bedroom door opened and Austin walked in. he leaned against my dresser. "Whatcha doing on the floor, baby?" he chuckled.

"Just help me up," she growled. He walked over to her and pulled her to her feet. She crossed her arms across her chest. "We're not friends anymore," she grumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "I love you too," i said as Austin walked her out of my room. I sat up. I put my head in my hands. I didn't get a wink of sleep. All night, I couldn't shake this feeling that something bad was going to happen.

I stood up and walked into my closet. I changed into a pair of sweats and a hoodie. I grabbed my suitcase and walked downstairs. I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl. I jumped up onto the island as i ate it. "You ready to go baby?" asked Carlson as he and Beth walked downstairs with their suitcases. I nodded. He grabbed my suitcase. "I'll bring this out to the car." he walked out of the house with the three of our suitcases.

Beth walked over to me. I jumped down from the island and wrapped my arms around her. "I really wish i could be compelled to go to sleep."

"Is everything alright?"

"I just have a really bad feeling." she rubbed my arm.

"Baby, we're gonna keep you safe, nothing is gonna happen."

"I know you will," i said. I pulled away from her. She gently grabbed my face. I sighed. "Beth, i can't shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen."

She looked at me like i was on to something. "Tell me about it."

"I don't know," i whispered. "It's like intuition or something. I can't explain it."

"Okay, we'll leave after the introduction of the royal family."

"Really?"

She nodded. "I trust your intuition and it's better to be safe than sorry."

"Thank you," i whispered. She kissed my forehead.

"Go out to the car, i'll get you some melatonin to help you sleep." I nodded. I walked outside to the car. I got into the back with Austin and Cece. Beth came back out and handed me two pills. "Here baby."

"Thank you." I took them from her. I grabbed a water bottle and swallowed the pills. We drove to the airport. We made our way through security and onto the plane. Cece, Austin, and i sat next to each other.

I yawned. "You okay?" asked Austin. I shrugged. "Come here." he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I laid against his chest. He kissed the top of my head. I forced myself to fall asleep. When i woke up, Cece was asleep with her head on Austin's lap. "You feel better?"

"A little bit." i stretched and took off my hoodie. "How much longer are we gonna be in the air?"

"Seven more hours." i groaned. He chuckled. "Wanna watch movies?" i nodded. He selected a movie and gave me one of the earbuds. We watched movies for the rest of the flight. When we landed, we got a car to take us to our hotel.

I plopped down on my bed. "Alexa sweetie, go get ready okay?" said Beth. i nodded. I grabbed my dress and makeup walking into the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and slipped into my dress. I did my hair and makeup before walking back out to the room. Beth and Carlson were already dressed. "You look beautiful."