Chapter 10

Matt's POV-

"Holy shit." That's the last thing I say before I get attacked by all of the guys and Abigail with water balloons and water guns. I'm soaked and they are just laughing. I look over at Abigail and she's enjoying herself. I walk over to her, grab her and turn her around.

"Get her guys!" They all start throwing water balloons at the both of us.

"This is war!" Taylor screams in a high pitched voice.

"We need teams!" Nash states making us all stop what we were doing.

"Alright, who's in who's team?" Cameron asks.

"First we need captains. Abigail you can be captain and who else?" Carter suggests. I can already picture who she's going to pick.

"Matthew. You and I are captains." She smirks at me. This is going to be interesting.

"You're on babe." I wink at her and she gives me a black expression.

"Ladies first." She smiles at me and the boys laugh.

"Haha very funny. I pick Carter." He walks over to me and bows down.

"I pick Aaron." Aaron and her high five.

"Taylor."

"A-team!" He screams at the top of his lungs.

"Shawn, step forth brother." They chest bump.

"Nash."

"Good choice man!" We high five.

"Cameron get over here."

"Let's win this thing!"

"Wait, the teams aren't even." I point out. There's 4 on my team including me and there's 4 on their team including her, "wait never mind."

"Let the games begin." She yells and soon we are all taking our covers.

"Okay so here's our plan. Attack."

"That's what I'm talking about!" Taylor pounds his chest and soon Carter, Nash, and I all join in.

"Wait, time out!" I hear Abigail yell from the other side of the backyard.

"What?"

"How do we know when either of us wins?"

"That's a very good question, that I just happen to not have an answer to."

"Wow, thanks for the help!"

"Love you too!" She smiles and goes back to her group.

"You know what? I say we give them a surprise attack." I smirk and they all have their attention on me.

"Oh me likey." Nash rubs his hands together and does a creepy laugh.

"We go inside the house through the side gate and..." I trail off hoping for one of them to get any good ideas.

"We could get on the roof and attack them from there." Carter suggests.

"That could work but how would we get up there?"

"With a ladder stupid."

"No shit Sherlock." I smack Taylor at the side of his head and he smacks his lips.

"Don't do that!" Carter says.

"So do we have a plan?"

"Yep!" I turn around and our whole team is bombed with water balloons. I look around and we are all soaked in water.