CHAPTER 4- Click Click

Hola! So this chapter is dedicated to nevergrowup33 for being the first person other than *ahem* *cough cough* me to vote for this story. Thanks nevergrowup33!

***WARNING***

This chapter contains explicit boy on boy sexual content so read at your own risk. I'm keeping the PG13 rating for now, but you have been warned! (note the big warning label above XD )

Also...language, drinking, etc...

Chapter 4- Click Click

~Josh~

Warm breath tickled my neck as his hands roamed up my stomach and over my chest, a trail of goose bumps left in their wake. Not one to stay passive, I reached up and ran my fingers through his silky blonde curls. He let out a moan as I tugged, forcing his head back so I could get access to the sensitive spot below his jaw. I nipped and licked at him gently, in contrast to the tight grip I had on his hair. He sucked in a hiss through his teeth at the contact of my lips on his skin, raking his nails down my shoulders.

Encouraged by his response, I pulled him back down until he was lying completely on top of me, our bodies connected at every point. I abandoned his curls to grasp his firm cheeks, pulling him as tight against me as I could, almost to the point of pain. I ground against him, lost to the pleasure of his lips nibbling my ear.

Click.

"Oh god, Jake. Right there. Don't stop," I whispered.

Click.

I wrapped one leg around his hip, trying to get even closer. I was practically in heaven, but it still wasn't close enough. I might never be close enough to him.

Click.

I ran my hands under the edge of his boxers, pulling them down slightly. He rose up over me on his elbows, a content smile on his face as he gazed down at me, eyes glazed with lust.

I began sliding my hands around to his front, slowly, giving him the chance to protest if I was going too far.

"I want to touch you. Please let me touch you," I begged, breathless.

He opened his mouth, smile widening as he responded, "Click."

My eyes flew open.

I was lying on my back in an unfamiliar bed, Jake's body tangled with mine. He was sprawled over me, head on my chest and arms wrapped around me like I was a teddy bear, and he was dead asleep. It was just a dream. My face flushed as I realized he had one leg thrown over my waist and my hard on was pressing into his thigh.

I lifted the arm Jake wasn't lying on and reached down to adjust myself, trying to push his leg out of the way without waking him. There was no telling what he would do if he woke up and found us like this.

Click.

My eyes flew to the opposite side of the bed where the noise had come from. It was the same noise from my dream. The one that had woken me up. It was...Sunny.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I whisper yelled at her.

Click. Click. Click.

"Documenting this. It's priceless!" she said with a shit-eating grin as she snapped a few more pictures with her phone.

Before I could respond Jake let out a little groan and snuggled even tighter against me, which put his own morning wood firmly against my hip. Oh god.

"Sunny. Leave the phone and get out. I swear to god I will hurt you if you tell anyone about this or show anyone those pictures." I'd never hit a girl, but thinking about how embarrassed and pissed Jake would be if anyone found out about this tempted me.