breaking and entering

I awoke in some strange area. My limbs and body were held down with something. My vision was cloudy, dark spots in almost every part of my sight. I could only see the tinted white of the ceiling.
    Small chattering of people were coming from beside me. "I've haven't seen anything such as this!" someone shouted excitedly. Their voice sounded a bit british.
    "Well of course! We'd never of had a subject die, grow flowers from their sockets, and live!" their footsteps became clearer before they finally stopped right beside me. I hiss in pain as I feel and large steel needle jabbed into my neck. Tears prick my sockets as I try to fight the pain.
    "Oh!, so it seems our little subject has woken!" a third spoke. My head started to throb with immense pain. I open my eyes for a second to see the flowers wilting and the petals falling gently onto my face. "Interesting..." now I know.
    Their scientists that have come to operate on me. I felt every fiber of my being shiver in fear. Who knew my life would come to this? For so long I thought i'd die in a ditch all alone. But, look at me now, i'm an object to poke and prod at...

~<*>~

    I tap my foot aggressively. Of all the things we thought of, WE TOOK THE FU*KING TRUCK. My eye started to twitch. "Dude, you look as if you have a scorpion up your a**. Calm down. I figured out where the midget's parents live so that's a plus" he spoke with an expressionless face. I only growled in response.
    Lotus was the only thing running through my mind. Was he alright?, what's happening to him?. Question after question ran through my mind endlessly. Like a rampage of 20 feet bulls trampling you. I hadn't noticed my face had started burning a dark shade of red. "Holy crap! Did someone flirt with you or something cause your face is red as a cherry, the thing is, your a skeleton!" I scowl at him.
    "Ha, ha, ha, very, fu*kin, funny" his big goofy smile widened. His leg punctured forward onto the brake, causing me to slam my face into the dashboard. I pull away from the dashboard, quickly gripping at my skull as jack yells.
    "WE'RE HERE!!!"
    "You fu*ker!, remember that when you go to sleep tonight" I rub my head one last time and hop out of the truck.  Jack soon follows me. The house was deep red and a horrifying black.
    I step onto the patio carefully. This family was known for its unpleasantness. Jack came up behind me, a face ready to go. I knock on the door and get no answer. I knock once again. Though, no answer. I growl under my breath and breath in then out. I take my elbow and jab it into the door. What I wasn't expecting was... the door was made of solid metal.
    I had fallen to the ground and clutched at my elbow. I had broken through the wood covering the metal and only a small dent was made in the metal. I could've sworn I had broken my elbow. Jack keeled down to me and grabbed my elbow gently. 

    "holy sh*t! you got fu*ked up!" jack yelled as he looked at my elbow. "At least its not broken" I let out a sigh and get up from the stone hard ground. I felt the stinging from my injury fill my entire right arm. I gripped my elbow out of pain. "how about I take care of this?" jack spoke as he walked up to the door.
    He pulled a bobby pin and a sewing needle from his pocket. He put the ends of both the bobby pin and the sewing needle into the keyhole. He started to fiddle with them, clicking of metal coming from inside the keyhole. The lock finally released itself, causing a loud click to sound out in the empty silence.
    Jack turned and gave a goofy grin. I scowled at him with droopy eyes. he giggled a bit a moved the door open.  the house had a dark mood about it, the couch was black and stained with blood. The carpet was a light magenta also stained with blood. The hall way, the wall, the kitchen, almost everywhere was stained with blood, almost everywhere but the bathroom.
    The bathroom was half spotless. The mirror was shattered in the middle and the shower curtain was torn. It was the cleanest of the house. The rooms were empty of people and silence was filling the air.
    I lean beside the bed in the master bed room, seeing jack open up a drawer and falling backwards with a large blush on his face. I raise a brow at him but he only got up and pushed me out of the room. He kept repeating the word nope. I think for a second before realizing what he saw. A giant smirk stretched across my cheeks. He found lotus's parent's 'fun' drawer. 

    "oh, I see~" I teased. "you found their little 'fun' drawer~" his blush seemed to deepen. 

    "oh, shut it!" jack yelled angrily. He pouted and left down the hall way. We finally go to lotus's room. the room was cold and empty. There was only an old dusty bed and some dust covered black and red clothes in the closet. Though all the sheets and blankets were gone from the bed. I looked out the window only to find all the sheets and blankets tied in knots and flowing gently in the breeze. We're nowhere close to finding lotus...

(i've decided that i'll continue the story. i'm a pretty sensitive person and I always like giving you guys a choice if you would like this to continue or not. I do enjoy writing this book and trying to make you guys laugh, so, that's my answer. I'll hope you'll forgive my narcissism in the last page. have a great day you guys.)