Who is Sparrow?

Sparrow's POV

I had always been a bit of an underdog. Moriarty always got the media's attention because he had the all right connections.

But now with him all caught up with Sherlock Holmes, I can get noticed. See, free range criminals are more intriguing than some pointless idiot who goes after one thing again and again.

Nows my chance to shine.

And I'm gonna take it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

SHERLOCKS POV

John was always off on a date with Mary. Anyone could tell they were getting married. He would never admit it, but he was going to miss having someone around.

He even considered doing what John had done. Maybe it was time to settle down.  I mean really,  it wasn't like he hadn't thought about it before, he just couldn't find someone else who thought like him. A boring partner would drive him insane. 

There was that girl next door, Amy, who was almost interesting. He could picture himself with her. There was something different about her, the glow of the universe. She had obviously traveled with his only other friend, the doctor.

She was interesting.

She was different.

She was perfect.

AMYS POV

I felt torn between two worlds. Rory was the one, and her fiancé, but Sherlock was so much more interesting. And he had a gift, the gift of the observer. She had finally found someone like her, and even though she kept her gift hidden, unlike Sherlock, she knew that he could tell, and she knew he was just as attracted to her as she was to him.

Who do I pick?

The One

or

The Mystery?

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

79 VOTES!!!

Yes I know, the classic love triangle.  Don't worry, it gets more complex and tragedy strikes!!

Mwahahahaha

Like comment and vote if you want to see more!!

*Remember the 100th voter gets to star in 5 chapters*

If you have an idea feel free to submit it and you might get in!!

Love you all!!! ♡♥♡♥♡