Remind

Furrowing her brows in contempt, Aqua repeatedly flipped the pages of the hardcover book in frustration, unable to come to terms with the contents she was reading.

"Change diapers, sponge-baths until the baby loses her umbilical cord, breastfeeding..."

She swiftly shut the book, closing her eyelids in a desperate attempt to prevent herself from turning green. Unfortunately, the book's detailed and somewhat graphical illustrations inevitably resurfaced into her mind. Thereby forcing her to let out a cry in agony. Not long before tossing [The Comprehensive Guide to Infant-care] precariously across the living room.

"DAMN THIS KAZUMAH FOR GETTING ME SUCH A GRAPHICAL BOOK!"
...

Having been a month since their trip ended. The incurred cost of the vacation had mercilessly bitten away a massive chunk of their spare savings, Kazuma was forced once again to restart the arduous ordeal of kill quests as soon as possible. Alongside him, an overjoyed Megumin and Darkness were eager to display their improvements in combat upon his return. Although much to Kazuma's dismay, he had to leave Aqua at home due to her current state.

Unfortunately for Aqua, she was not left entirely to her own devices. Rather Kazuma had his own set of plans for her, dashing off headfirst to Axel's public library only to return with a dense, heavy book. Endowing it to Aqua with a vague set of instructions.

"You are going to be a mother soon. Please understand what you have to do."

Spoken like a true adult.

Adding on to that, Megumin and Darkness were not prepared at all for the sugary spectacle; Aqua obliging to Kazuma's request without any form of argument was already a huge shock in itself. Furthermore, after accepting the book with both her hands, she proceeded to  plant a quick peck on Kazuma's cheek. Leaving both the Arch Wizard and Crusader gushing at their little public showcase, at the same time deep in thought about any possible seductive spell Kazuma had cast onto Aqua during their trip.

Though much to their satisfaction, Kazuma promised to satisfy their curiosities once the kill quest was completed.

...
...
...

Aqua blinked her tired eyes a few times as she brought herself slowly back into reality. Glancing around, her eyes eventually found the clock perched above the fireplace.

"They should be home right about now."

Although it had only been a few hours since their departure. The eerie quietness of the house brought about nostalgic vibes: The chaotic outbreaks and rambles of her guild mates were few of the things she dearly missed.

...

As if by fate, a set of clattering and heavy footsteps crashing from the main door jolted Aqua to her feet.

Gazing behind the couch, Aqua noticed how ravaged her compatriots appeared to be: Their clothing were worn and torn, with visible parts of their bodies covered in wounds or grit.

Yet the Crusader and Wizard remained as energized as ever. Leaving her Kazuma on the ground, struggling to get onto his feet in such a comical fashion; Aqua was unable to hold in her chuckles at the pathetic sight.

...

"BWAH! These Golems sure pack a punch! Its a good thing my explosions turned them into nothing but a bunch of cinders."