will this end well?// ch29

"Okay so if the doctor says that you are pregnant are we going to go to your parents house after?"
I ask Y/n

We're sitting in the car outside of the doctor's office because Y/n is nervous.

"Ryan what if I'm not pregnant?"
She asks and starts tearing up

I smile

"Well I guess that I'll just have to take you back to the house and fuck you until you are."
I say and she giggles

I smile and wipe the tears off of her face then kiss her cheek.

"Are you ready?"
I ask her

She wipes her nose and nods her head, and we get out of the car and go into the doctor's office.

°

"Ms. Weekes you are in fact pregnant. It's right....there"
He says pointing at the screen

I break down crying while holding her hands, laying my head against hers.

"See baby! You're pregnant!"
I say with joy

Y/n is just sobbing with joy

The doctor is just smiling at us

"So husband and wife?"
He asks"

I bite my lip

"We're engaged."
I say

He smiles

"Well congratulations I assume that you've been trying?"
He asks

And I chuckle

"No actually, I just didn't use protection and a miracle happened."
I say and smile

He nods

"Well. Any questions?"
The doctor says

I nod

"Will we still be able to have sex while she's pregnant?"
I ask

Y/n is blushing

The doctor laughs

"I don't see a reason not to as long as the mother is in the mood and she has a healthy pregnancy."
He says and smiles at me

I nod

"So like is she allowed to do anal will that affect the baby?"
I ask

Y/n chokes on her own spit and blushes

"In most cases, yes, although there are exceptions, including these: Hemorrhoids are more common and tend to become larger as pregnancy progresses. If you do have hemorrhoids – and if they're bleeding and you have anal sex – you can lose a considerable amount of blood, which can endanger you and your baby."
The doctor says

(didn't wanna give you fake facts)

I nod

"So how many calories do you think she should be eating everyday for her and the baby?"
I ask

"Ryan"
Y/n whines

The doctor chuckles

"About 1,800 calories per day during the first trimester"
He says

I nod

"And does she need to stay away from specific types of food?"
I ask

The doctor looks at Y/n and smiles

"You picked a good one."
He says

I smile

°

We walk out of the office all smiles and dried tears. I unlock my car and open the door for her then get in.

We buckle up and just sit there in silence for a minute before I hold her hand and she looks at me.

"We're going to have a family. Dottie and the baby will get along you and me will stay in love and everything is going to be alright."
I tell her and kiss her

"I love you so much and I will be with you every second of this. You don't have to go through this alone because I'm here for you sweetheart."
I say

She smiles at me and cups my cheek

"Ryan I love you too and I want that future. I wouldn't imagine anyone else being my husband."
She says and kisses me on my lips passionately, running her hand through my curls and smiling

I smile as well and just sit there melting into her touch. We separate and I put the car in drive.

"To your parents house we go"
I say and she giggles

°

We've gathered Dallon and Breezy and Andy in the living room

"You may want to sit down for this"
Y/n says and Dallon and Breezy sit down on the couch

"Mom. Dad. Me and Ryan just got back from the doctors office and it turns out that I'm pregnant!"
Y/n squeals

Breezy jumps off the couch and engulfs us into a big hug while Dallon faints.

"I'm so happy for you guys!"
Breezy exclaims

We all separate and see that Dallon has fainted. I let out a strangled laughing noise at the sight.

"So what should we do about Dallon?"
I ask Breezy

She face palms

Dallon wakes up and gets up, standing right in front of me.

"Where you trying to impregnate her?"
He mumbles into my ear

"No it just happened sir"
I whisper back

He hums

"Well congrats! I know y'all are fully capable of taking care of the baby and I wish you luck"
He says and hugs me

I smile and hug back

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Hi wassap kids

What's your favorite Ryan Ross era? Mine has to be The Young Veins or Pretty Odd

Also

I left my window open and I'm too scared to close it. I feel like a spy.