PART 1

my angel from another world

Hello guys another story with new concept , with all suspense , hope you'll like it .

all the characters will be slowly introduced along with the story.

***************************************

In Heaven

Lady: khushi , khushi where are you ? come here.....

Lady: where did this girl go ..Rashi ??

Rashi: ji rani ma (yes ,queen)

Rani ma: did you see khushi?

Rashi: oh ya she is playing with butterflies oustisde.

Rani ma: (going outside)this girl na , KHUSHI....

(comes running to her mom)

khushi: ji amma

Rani ma: how many times did i say dont even leave this chain again you left it on table.

Khushi: sorry. But why should I wear it??

                                                        khushi's protection locket

Rani ma: Because it will protect you from danger.(till you wear this you will be safe ,otherwise there will be no limit to your powers and she will come after you, also will keep you safe from her by cloaking you).

Left from there ..

Amir : hello rajkumari ( princess)

Khushi: hi ( dull)

Amir: what happened , why are you looking sad.

Khushi: because I'm sad . Why can't I go to human world like others . I too want to enjoy like you do.

Amir: because you are princess of this heaven and we are here to only protect you.

(Khushi : are humans that bad !! But every once in a while even Amma also goes to human world then why can't I?? I will go this night ....)

Aman: Asr , show will start in half n hour.

Arnav: I want every thing perfectly , any mistake you will be fired.

(Arnav: Sheesh Mahal, my mother's palace . After father's betrayal mother died from heartbreak . Again after 15yrs I stepped here and wanted to dedicate this show for my mother.)

Lavanya : guys hurry up , show will start in 15min .

Where is the show stopper ??

Khushi wished to meet humans and landed in sheesh Mahal .Their regular place to step on the earth.

First time coming to the human world, everything is a very new to her. khushi was shocked to see the people here with entirely different dressing and way of speaking. in the corridor many were in short dresses .curiosity got hold on her she moved following them.

She peeked through the doors and slowly came inside .slowing after seeing her everyone became silent .the only thought in their mind was' WOW'. Every one thought her to be show stopper. There is very less time for the show so without even asking her they pushed her on the ramp .

 There is very less time for the show so without even asking her they pushed her on the ramp

khushi from Heaven..

Khushi is very shocked with the turn of events , she just wanted to see the human world but here she is struck in between some hundreds of them . seeing her not moving two other girls dragged her to middle of the ramp and returned . she walked a little more and stumbled

Arnav who is remembering his mother to dedicate this to his mother slowly opened his eyes to see an angel walking and stumbling .without even thinking caught her in his arms.

With khushi in his arms seeing her hazel eyes arnav for the first time fell in love after his mothers demise and forgot the world around him.

There happens the magic ,the love at first sight ,the fireworks in the sky with khushi's unskilled  magic and flashes on them with paparazzi

There happens the magic ,the love at first sight ,the fireworks in the sky with khushi's unskilled magic and flashes on them with paparazzi.

*************************************************

Hello guys , new story i know u must be thinking will i complete it

yes , I will . this story is like in my mind for 3 months now its before you,

enjoy it , hope you will like it..

sushie