Part 3

My Angel From Another World

*****************************

Italics - thoughts.

Arnav's pov

Khushi , she looks so innocent , like an angel , so beautiful , am I falling for her , no no no , I don't even know her , but why did she come here ?

Have to find that , but where is this Aman now?

Arnav calling Aman

Aman: hello

Arnav: where are you?

Aman: security room of Sheesh Mahal.

Arnav: what are you doing there at this time?

Aman: arnav have you gone mad? You brought that girl without even knowing about her.
What if she was sent by any rivals .

Arnav: Aman calm down , she is nothing like that.

Aman: how can you say that man.

Arnav: my instincts.

Aman: God arnav , you and your instincts ,atleast let me check her background .

Arnav: no Aman I want to know about her myself , if needed you can do that later.

Aman: your wish boss.
( I will have to keep an eye on her)

Khushi's pov

Arnav , he is so good to me , not like that other human (Aman)😈

What should I do ? I came to earth to know about people here , I didn't see anything other than that crowd .

As khushi is now staying in East wing in Sheesh Mahal she wanted to explore the whole place and came out.

Peeping out of the room slowly she came out knowing the way is clear , roaming around she is admiring the palace but was again collided with arnav who came out to check on her.

Khushi: huh( sucking her breath in)

Arnav: why are you roaming around in this time?

Khushi: nothing.

Arnav: come with me

Arnav took khushi to his room and locked it. He carefully made her sit on his bed.

Arnav: your name is khushi , right?

Khushi: ji.

Arnav: where are you from?

Khushi was in dilemma , she never interacted with humans and don't know much about people here too , so just thought to act dumb.

Khushi: I don't know.

Arnav: how did you come here?

Khushi: I don't know.

Arnav: is Aman correct ? But my instincts never go wrong.

Arnav: why did you come in between the show?

Khushi: when I came into a room there are many people wearing different different clothes ( with disgust) , a human saw me and they started pushing me to that crowd .

Arnav: ohh .( Human)

Khushi: but why are they wearing such clothes , don't they have money to buy full dress? (very innocently)

Arnav was stupefied with her both question and answer.

Arnav: what is this .. such an exquisite with this pure innocence. Or totally mad.

Arnav: khushi

Khushi gave him a beautiful smile to which his resolve to not to fall for her went to drain.

Arnav was awestruck seeing her smile ( my angel) not knowing she is really precious than angel.

Khushi tucked his sleeve seeing him not moving .

Arnav : tomorrow you will come with me .

Khushi: but , how will I go home.

Arnav: and where is it?

Seeing khushi not responding.

Arnav: see that's why you will come with me .now sleep.

Making her comfortable on bed he himself slept on the couch for the day.

Next morning

Khushi woke up earlier than arnav but was completely blank as she wasn't able to recognise that place , seeing arnav sleeping on the couch peacefully , she got up from bed remembering what happened yesterday.

Khushi: arnav...

Arnav: huh ( angel , what is angel doing in front of me).

Imagine khushi with same dress with morning glow and sunlight making her look more beautiful.

Arnav: angel!!

Khushi: how did he know ????

************
How do you think Khushi will survive without letting anyone know about her true identity???

With love,
Sushie💝