Part 2

My Angel From Another World

**************************************

It is full choas,

Khushi being in Arnav's arms felt like she reached the destination of the journey in her life.

For arnav she is like a oyasis in the desert who needs to give him his salvation .

both are lost in each others eyes.

Aman: ASR...

that brought him back to the world.

Arnav slowly dropped her down .

As the show was over everyone wanted to know about the last surprise element as they thought its the part of the evening and highlight of the the day.

Reporters: ASR , who is the showstopper?

Reporters: is she the new face of AR?

Reporters:was the last moment was part of the show or is she inexperienced?

but all this khushi is still lost in his eyes.

(khushi: such a beautiful eyes. who is he ?)

Arnav: aman take her to my office ,

Aman: but sir

Arnav: do as i say aman. but not a single scratch on her.

after handling the the media and receiving many contracts impressed by the showstopper's dress, now he is going to meet the lady herself.

In arnav's cabin

After bringing khushi there ,aman was waiting her to say something. Aman know she isn't the model of their company and was threatened to think of her to be send by some rival company.

Aman: who are you?

khushi was just seeing him with her innocent eyes not understanding what he is asking her.

wearing out aman's patience she didn't say a single word.

Aman: who sent you to spoil the show? whom do you work for?( starting shouting at her)

meanwhile arnav reached there.seeing aman shouting at her couldn't control himself and stopped him.

Arnav: aman stop it man. let me talk to her.

(turning to khushi) who are you?

Khushi was just seeing aman without any moment but seeing arnav there is a huge smile on her face .

Seeing her same they thought she don't understand english and tried to ask her in different languages but got no response.

Aman was getting frustrated by the passing minutes but couldn't go against arnav.

At last they thought her to be deaf &dumb and arnav sighed in sign language ( who are you)

Even thought khushi can understand what they are saying she can't speak in their way. but when arnav asked her in sign language it thought its best to reply that way.

Khushi: i'm khushi ( she streaches her lips into wide smile)

Arnav : you are happy? ( seeing her nodding no) khushi?so your name is khushi.

khushi noddes her head.

Arnav: where are you from ? why did do come here?

khushi looks here and there not knowing what to say .

Aman: ASR, looking at her anyone can say she is from a rich background.or may be she was sent by someone here to spoil the show.

khushi doesn't agree with his statement and tugs arnav's sleeve.

Arnav: so than tell me why you came here.(seeing her silent again )okay if you don't answer i'll take you to police.

Aman: but asr we can't do that . everyone thinks her to be our model now if something like this happens , it wont be good to the company.

In their discussion khushi doesn't give a heed and was roaming around the cabin. Atlast couldn't bear her hunger came to arnav and again pulled his sleeves.

Khushi placed a hand on her stomach to show she was hungry.

Arnav: ohh ! you are pregnant? ( khushi slapped him on his arm for speaking nonsense).

But after clearly listening to the sounds comng from her stomach due to hunger , he understood .

Arnav: you are hungry? ( seeing her nodding yes relief washed over him , thinking her to be pregnant gave him mini heart attack.)

Aman: ASR i'll handle the others outside , deal with her.

Aman left.

Arnav took khushi to the fridge in his room.

Arnav: eat whatever you want and sat in the sofa nearby.

For khushi every thing is new, so she was shaking the fridge to give her something to eat.

Arnav at first was shocked to see her behaving like this.

Arnav: you do know this is fridge right? you have to open it to take something .

and opened it for her. seeing few apples khushi takes two of them and started praying something unknown to him but he can hear her voice.

(arnav: so she does speak.such a beautiful voice).

khushi is quitely eating her apple , saw him staring at her and offered one from him.

arnav chuckled seeing that.

arnav: you can speak? ( seeing her nodding he continued) i'm arnav.

khushi: ARNAV ...

In heaven

Rashi was searching for khushi but couldn't find her. Atlast see couldn't find her and went to inform raanima .

Rashi: raani ma rajkumari is missing.( princess is missing my queen.)

Raani ma: what , where did she go ? Amir....

Amir: ji raani ma ,

Raani ma: meri khushi..(my khushi)

Amir: I won't let anything happen to her raani ma it's my promise..

Arnav took khushi to his room to let her rest for the day.But was amused to see the curious look on her face seeing everything.

Arnav: where are you from? Did you ran away from home?

Seeing her not replying to anything ,

Arnav: okay for today you rest here. we will talk about everything tomorrow.

He was about to go but khushi pulled his sleeves .

Arnav: you want to say something.

Khushi again pulled him by his sleeve and kissed his cheek..

Arnav was in shock..

**************************************************

Hello guys , hope you will like this story.

what do you think about it??

with love ,

Sushie..