Chapter 24

(A/n: I literally have no time so I skipped to past when Desire has the Twins, Twins are a month old for any confusion)

Desire

"I Haven't Been On A Vacation In Awhile" I Said, "Me Too Girl" Ahaja Said, "Living It Up Big Baller Style" LaVar Yelled Making Us All Laugh, "Please Tell Me Ahaja How You And Desire Managed To Leave Y'all New Born Babies With Ahaja's Mom" Kelsie Said, "My Mom Said She Can't Leave The House Due To Her Breaking Her Ankle And Said She Knows We Need Time To Ourselves Lately And Offered" Ahaja Said.

"And You Didn't Leave Logan's Ass With Her?" A'Lani Said, "Melo Said Logan Is 7 And Needs To Know What It Is Like In Bora Bora" I Shrugged, "Yea Melo And Logan Seems To Be Having Fun" Ahaja Said, I Looked And Saw Logan Tackle Melo Into The Water And Hearing Melo Girly Ass Shriek Made Me Laugh, "Logan And Melo Has Been Becoming Close A Lot Lately" Kelsie Said.

"Yea With Me Always Being With The Twins Cause They Newborns Logan Just Eased Closer To Melo And Now Them Two Are Stuck Like Glue" I Said, "And They're Twins" A'Lani Said, "Who Can Say They Had A Baby Not Even A Month Ago And Look As Good As Me?" Ahaja Said, "Me! And I Had Twins" I Laughed, "True" Ahaja Said.

"Come Get In The Water" Logan Said Running Over, "Boy You Know How I Feel About My Hair Getting Wet" I Said, "That's Not Even Your Real Hair Mommy, I Don't Understand Why You Wear Weave When Your Hair Is Already Long" Logan Said, "Cause I Can" I Laughed At How Blunt My Son Can Be, "Well Daddy Said If You're Not In The Water In 5 Seconds He's Gonna Make You Get In The Water" Logan Said Running Away.

"I'd Like To See Him Try" I Said Pushing My Sun Glasses Down On My Face, I Was Chilling Until I Heard The Girls Snickering, Next Thing I Knew I Was Slung Over Somebody Shoulder, "You Play Way To Much LaMelo Ball" I Said, "And You Know I Do Desire Ball" LaMelo Said, I Still Can't Get Over People Calling Me Desire Ball, My Heart Still Flutters With The Thought That I Married My High School Sweetheart.

When He Threw Me In The Cold Ass Water I Immediately Jumped Back Onto His Ass, "Cold Cold Cold" I Squealed Listening To Him Laughing His Ass Off, "That's Not Funny Melo, Now I'm Shivering" I Said, "I Can Warm You Up" LaMelo Said, "I Bet You Can" I Said, "Especially Since You Only Have On This Little Ass Bikini One Piece" LaMelo Said Biting My Ear.

"Stop" I Said, "Why You Getting All Insecure Now?" LaMelo Said, "Melo I Done Had Three Kids-" I Started, "And You're Still Beautiful So Don't Even Try That" LaMelo Said, "Melo" I Sighed, "Aye Gelo Pass Me My Phone" LaMelo Said As Gelo Threw Him His Phone And It Almost Landed In The Water, "Smile" LaMelo Said, "Stop Playing" I Said, "No You're Playing, Now Smile Before I Get Logan To Make You Smile" LaMelo Laughed Which Made Me Laugh.

"See You're Beautiful And You're All Mine" LaMelo Said Kissing Me, "You Know All The Things To Say To Try And Get Into A Girls Panties" I Laughed Getting Off Of Him, "Worked For You Didn't It" LaMelo Said Following Me, "Worked For Ashley Too, She Does Have Your First Born" I Winked At Him Before Running Out Of That Cold Water.

•••

"Why Didn't You Tell Me You Got A Date?" I Said, "I Wouldn't Say Date, I'm Only 7" Logan Said, "Still A Date Buddy" LaMelo Said, "Shut Up" Logan Said, "Tell Me To Shut Up Again And Imma Stab You In Your Neck With A Spoon" LaMelo Laughed, "A Spoon" Logan Laughed Which Made Me Laugh, "Can We Not Cause A Scene In A Restaurant Crazy #1 And Crazy #2" Ahaja Said.

Melo And Logan Looked At Each Other And That Just Made It All More Funnier, "Who She Talking To?" They Both Said In Unison And That Shit Sent Me Cause I Was Over Here Dying Laughing, "Yea Lo Is A Clone Of His Daddy I Swear" Kelsie Laughed, "Cutie Looking" A'Lani Said, "At Who?" I Said, "You Dummy" A'Lani Said, I Looked To Where She Was Motioning To See A Boy Staring At Me.