Chapter 16

Desire

*Skipping 5 Years Later*

We're Always At The Ball House, It's Like A Get Together Everyday, "What Time Does Lo Get Off The Bus?" LaMelo Said, Sometimes Our Son Gets Off At His Grandma And Grandpa House When Me Nor Melo Comes To Get Him From School, Other Than That He's A Car Rider.

With All The Money Melo Had From Being In The NBA And The Money I Have For Being In The WNBA Lo Doesn't Have To Go To School But He Needs A Education, He Can't Live Off His Parents Forever.

I Looked Up From My Phone At Melo Like He Was Stupid, "You Don't Know What Time He Gets Off The Bus" I Said, "I Keep Forgetting Cause Most Of The Times We Pick Him Up From School" LaMelo Said, "It's 3:15 So He Should Be Getting Off The Bus Now" LaVar Said As He Sat Down.

"Why Didn't Y'all Just Go Pick Him Up?" A'Lani Said, "Cause Were Over Here So He Might As Well Rode The Bus Over Here" I Shrugged As Lo Walked In Throwing His Bookbag Down And Sat Down Pouting, We All Looked At Each Other, "What's Wrong Logan?" I Said.

"She Don't Love Me No More" Logan Said, "Who?" LaMelo Said, "This Girl From My School, I Miss One Day And She's Suddenly In Love With James" Logan Said, "What's Wrong With Her Loving James?" LaMelo Said Eating His Chips, "Cause She Was Mine, I Asked Her To Marry Me And Now She's With James" Logan Said.

"You're 5 Lo, Don't Be Asking No Girl To Marry You" Lonzo Laughed, "But I Love Her" Logan Said, "You Will Find Another Girl" I Said, "No I Won't, The Rest Of Them Just Likes Me Because Of Who My Parents Are" Logan Said, "Awww Now That's Sad" Ahaja Said And I Glared At Her, "You're 5 Lo, There Are Plenty Of Girls Out There In The World, I Promise By Your 18 Birthday You Gone Have All The Hoes" LaMelo Said.

"You're Right! Come On Uncle Gelo" Logan Said, "Where We Going?" LiAngelo Said, "You Promised Me IceCream" Logan Said, "Ooooou IceCream, I'm Coming" Kelsie Said Running Outside, "Me Too Since Gelo Offered To Pay, Thanks Favorite Cousin" Ahaja Said Running After Her, "I Never Offered To Pay For Them Two" LiAngelo Said, "Bring Me Something" I Said As They Walked Out The Door.

"Hoes?" I Said Looking At Melo, "What?! He Might Be A Heartbreaker" LaMelo Said, "Nah He Gone Treat The Women Right" I Said, "Well At Least Teach Him How To Treat The Women So The Girls Don't End Up Like Me, Single Sad And Lonely As Fuck" A'Lani Said.

The NBA And WNBA Was On An Off Season So Therefore The Girls Is Back From Minnesota And Then Kelsie Came Back From Wherever She Been Staying, Don Isn't Going To Be Happy Because He Hasn't Seen Her In At Least 4 Years, It's Gonna Be Awkward And A'Lani Has Been Single For All I Remember, I'm 26 Now And Still Looking Good.

"Why Don't I Hook You Up With Will?" I Said, "Will? Will From High School? Melo Friend Will? Will Pluma?" A'Lani Said, "Yea Duh" LaMelo Said, "I Mean He Is Kinda Cute, I Did Have A Thing For Him My 9th Grade Year" A'Lani Said, "No" Lonzo Said Not Looking Up From His Phone, Everybody Ignored Him Cause Still 5 Years Later He Acts Like He Still Has Feelings For A'Lani, They Haven't Dated Since She Was 16 And He Was 19.

"What About Dre? The Ball Bros Cousin" I Said, "Are You Dumb? She Use To Date Me So She Can't Date My Cousin That's Nasty" Lonzo Said, "What Y'all Had Doesn't Count, Y'all Were Young Then" I Said, "Oh So What You And Melo Had Doesn't Count, Y'all Was Young Too" Lonzo Said.

"But We're Married Now So" I Said, "Still Doesn't Count Right?" Lonzo Said, "Ok Dang Dre Is Off The Table, Zo You Irritating Me" I Said Rolling My Eyes, "Love You Too Sister In Law" Lonzo Said, I Looked At A'Lani, "He's So Jealous" A'Lani Mumbled And I Laughed.

"Aye Zo Aren't You With Denise And Have Been For Years? Don't Y'all Got A Whole Baby Together?" I Chuckled, "Yea So" Lonzo Said, "Then Why You Still Have Feelings For Lani" I Laughed, "I Don't" Lonzo Said, "But You Do" I Said, "Whatever You Say Desire" Lonzo Shrugged Walking Upstairs.