Chapter 27: Final Chapter

CAUTION LONG CHAPTER AHEAD: 6483 WORDS

Liked By Desire, Zo, & 235,339 Others

Melo I Leave My Food For One Second And Come Back To This ❤️ @Desire Come Get Your Son

View All 4,367 Comments

Zo Look At Nephew

Gelo He Looking Like This My Sandwich Now 😭

User He's So Adorable 😍

Hollywoodray Finally He Not With That Twin Of His
Melo I Don't Even Know Where Alex At? 🤣 Desire Gonna Kick My Ass

Desire My Baby 😘

Desire How You Don't Know Where Alex At?!! You Deserve Xander Taking Your Food
Melo I Do Know Where She At
Desire No You Don't Cause She With Me And So Is Logan! Stay Off That Damn Game Melo
User @Melo Damn 😭

Lavar BigBallerBrand NextGeneration

•••

LaMelo

"How This Girl Gone Tell Me To Stay Off The Game? She Fucking Tried Her Life" I Laughed Picking Up The Controller, "I Hope You Enjoying That Sandwich Cause I Was Hungry" I Said Looking At Xander, He Smiled And Tried To Give Me Back The Sandwich, "Nah Babyboy Eat It" I Said.

I Know I Don't Be Around My Kids A Lot Because I'm Always Away Due To My Games But I Love My Kids More Than Anything, I Understand They're All More Attached To Their Moms Because I'm Not Around Much, Xander And Alex And Logan Is Always With Desire Since She's Been Home A Lot Due To Her Breaking Her Foot Which Is Getting Better.

Cassidy Is Always With Ashley Because Me And Ashley Do Not Get A Long These Days, I Swear She Do Shit Just To Get On My Nerves, All I Ask For Is To See My Daughter And She Blow Up On How I Never See Her Anyways So Why Start Now, She's The Fucking Reason Why.

I'm Never Around So Much I've Never Even Heard Xander And Alex Say Dada Or Daddy, I Know Xander's First Word Was Mama And Alex First Word Was Actually Logan, Even If Their First Words Weren't Dada Or Daddy I Still Missed Them And That Eats My Guilt Everyday But I Cant Help I'm In The NBA, Alex And Xander Are Now 1 But Not Once Have Have I Heard Them Say Dada But They Can Say A Lot Of Other Shit And That Bothers The Fuck Out Of Me.

"Say Daddy" I Said Looking At Xander, He Just Smiled While Eating The Sandwich, "Worth A Try" I Shrugged, "Honey I'm Home" Desire Yelled, She Always So Damn Loud And She Talks About Me, "Honey I'm Home" Logan Yelled, "Daddy" I Heard Alex Yell Or Maybe I Was Tripping, "I'm Tripping" I Said.

"Daddy" Alex Yelled, My Eyes Widened And I Grabbed Xander Before Running Downstairs, "What Did You Just Say Babygirl?" I Said Bending Down To Her Height Setting Xander Down Beside Her, "Daddy" Alex Smiled, "She Finally Said It" I Yelled Kissing Her Cheek, "And You're Happy?" Desire Laughed, "Hell Yea! All It Takes Is For Xander To Say It Next" I Said.