Chapter 20

Emma's POV

I have just been in my room for days still to sore to move and still afraid that Milah and Neal could still hurt me. My parents and my friends have tried everything to make me feel better and nothings worked. I just want one person here, but I know he will never show.

"Emma can we talk?" My mom asks.

"Im not in the mood. Why cant everyone just leave me alone." I say.

"Hun I know what happened was scary and traumatizing, but why must you take it out on those who want to help you?" She asks.

"Mom I appreciate what everyones trying to do, but you guys arent who I want." I say.

"Oh I see. Listen Emma...." She starts.

"Just go mom. I dont feel like talking. Everyone has said the same thing about this and Im done. I get it he doesnt actually care about me he was just helping me because it was the right thing to do. I get it! Now just leave me alone!" I yell at her.

"Im sorry. I was just trying to help." She says.

She said nothing more and just walked out. I felt tears streaming down my face because I knew everyone was right even though I wish they were wrong. I heard a knock at the door and my mom talking to someone. Great my friends are here to make things worse. Theres was a knock at my door and I was now even more upset.

"Go away! I dont want to see anyone right now!" I yell.

"Its understandable. I just wanted to make sure your okay. I'll leave now." I heard Killian say on the other side of the door.

"Wait.... Come on in." I say.

I quickly wiped the tears out of my eyes as he opened my door. He walked in slowly and just stayed by the door.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi.... What your you doing?" I ask.

"Didnt you hear I said I came to check on you." He says.

"No I know that. I mean what are you doing be the door. You can come closer if you want and please shut the door." I say.

He shut the door and then walked over to my bed and sat in the chair next to my bed.

"So I ran into your father at school and he said that you dont want all of them around and that you have been crying yourself to sleep every night. Can I ask why?" He asks.

"I know they want to help me feel better, but I just cant let them. I want...." I say but stop when I look at him.

"You want what love?" He questions.

"Like you actually care." I say.

"Emma... I am sorry for how I treated you and after what happened to you I havent stopped thinking about you and hoping that you are okay. I want you to know that if you need me just call or text and I will come right over to you. Dont worry this isnt some joke I honestly want to fix what I did. So if you ever need me for anything just ask." He says.

He started to get up, but I grabbed his hand stopping him from leaving. I didnt want him to go, because I still do care about him.

"I want you to stay with me." I say.

"Are you sure love?" He asks.

"Yeah please." I beg.

"Okay if thats what you want." He says and sits back on the chair.

"But not there.. Could you please lay with me?" I ask.

"I dont see why not." He says.

He got on the other side of my bed and I moved over to rest my head on his chest. This is where I know Im meant to be. Just with him, in his arms, and listening to his sweet heartbeat. I felt so protected and safe and I was finally able to sleep without crying. Im still in love with Killian Jones and I hope maybe he might actually care about me too. We will just have to wait and see.

A/N: Okay Oncers its Once Day today. Remember its on ABC Tonight at 8pm. If you can watch it LIVE. You should that way we get the views up. The more views we have the more likely another season. If another season we might get more Emma which means more CaptainSwan. So remember to watch it LIVE. Oh and Happy Once Day Everyone.