Baloney Sandwhich

Percy's POV.

"Dude, why are so obsessed with my locker?" I asked Keith, "if someone told you that I keep my extra baloney sandwiches there, they're lying."

"Just get your extra gym clothes. Lord only knows what you did to your normal ones," Keith muttered.

I glared at him, "Lord is not the only one who knows. You used scissors to curve them up like a Thanksgiving turkey."

"No one likes a know-it-all," he grumbled just as we reached my locker.

Kyle studied me carefully as I reached for my keys and started opening it. As soon as it was opened, blue and pink balloons floated out of it followed by someone stepping out of the locker.

The problem was she had a hand clasped to her mouth.

"Oh my God, a smelly baloney sandwich was in your locker. I think I'm going to be si...BURF," she didn't finish her statement before she deposited her breakfast on my shoes.

Everyone stood there awkwardly before Keith reached into my locker for the sandwich and bit into it mumbling, "Some girls say I love you while others burf all over your new Jordans."

"Alexia?" I asked confused when the girl raised her head.

"Not exactly how I wanted this to go but yeah it's me," she said smiling shyly.

"But the last letter..." I started, confused.

"Is a long story that I'll explain letter. I never wanted to stop writing to you," she said and I felt as if I had been floored. I was almost overwhelmed by the feeling of hugging her but the puking situation made that impossible.

"I never wanted to stop writing to you too," I admitted and Keith rolled his eyes.

"Well that got sappy quick," he muttered, finishing off my sandwich.

"I'm going to be sick all over ag..."

"DID YOU HAVE TO PUKE ON MY SHOES TOO?"

The end.

That's it. We're done with everything and I would like to thank everyone who supported this story. I love you all so much.