Chapter one - first day of school

Present day

2045

Zahir's P.O.V

Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee-

I groan dragging myself out of bed. I hoped into the shower, then got dressed in black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and a pair of blue vans. I grabbed my backpack, phone then made my bed as I walked out of my room.

As I walked down the stairs the smell of chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, and toast hit me hard in the face. I sat down on a chair near the island. once I sat down my mom set my plate down in front of me.

As I ate I thought about the how this year would go with all the bitches and bullies at the school, plus most of the school are wolves so gym class is fun.

My thoughts were interrupted by my mom saying if I didn't hurry I would be late to the first day of school. I quickly put my dishes in the sink and went to g brush my teeth and hair. Once I finished I walked outside and grabbed my bike, put my headphones, and headed to school.

When I arrived at school I Put my bike on the rack then I was attacked by my best friend Ava.

"hey! Zaza" Ava Exclaimed

"hey. Meavian"

"you ready for this school year" she asked looking at the crowd for new people.

"NO why would I. But you know gym is going to be fun cause most of the class are wolves."

"true. true." she said as the bell rang.

Everyone went to the gym for the assembly, so we could get our schedules, learn the rules (mostly freshmen), and to get a map of school (for the new people), and many other things. After it was said and done we missed the first class and we are heading to our second hour class.

English 10 7-750

Pre-calculus 7:55-8:45

Chinese 2 8:50-9:40

Chemistry 9:50-10:40

Lunch 10:45-11:15

Math 10 11:20-12:20

Gym 12:25-1:15

Art 1:20-2:20

Which for me was pre – calculus, which I was not looking forward. When I walked in the teacher had us stand along the wall. While we waited he pull up the sitting chart and we were all told to find our seat.

When I saw who I sitting I died. Malik Johnson a.k.a oen. You may think he is not that bad, but he is for a few reasons. One is an aggressive werewolf, he is hot a-f, and he is like the biggest fuck boy every (he has probably done most of the girls in this school). AND we sit all the way in the back of the class room.

The class felt it took forever. The rest of the day went a little like this are my rules, here are your seats, and let's get to know each other. Sadly, I had all my classes but two with Malik and sat by him.

Time to go home, I grabbed my bike and road home. When I got there, I worked on the little homework I had, eat dinner, and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted to thank the people who have helped me write this story. I also wanted to thank the people who will/are reading my story