Chapter 6 - Romance and Blood in the air, Wait! What!

Malik P.O.V

The rest of the week was better than any other. I picked up Zahir every morning, I walked with him everywhere (while holding hands), ate with him, and we bonded. I'm not sure how he feels about it but, I felt as if this - meeting him - is the best thing that has ever happened to me because ever since he walked into my life he's been on my mind 24/7. Sadly, today I couldnt do those things cause my friends think i'm going soft or something.

When I meet up with my friends they asked what has been going on. I said nothing. Zahir was on my mind even when he wasn't in the room. "Bro why the fuck have you been hanging out with that loser for the past few days and now we are hanging out and it seems like you don't even care. What's wrong." one of my warriors said frustrated at me .

"Dude I don't know. I guess i'm just thinking about what my mate will be like because my birthday is coming up soon. Also, he is not a loser so don't say that again" I said kind of harsh. I don't know why I got defensive over Zahir.

"Well, dude we are here for you and maybe we can get your mate of your mind for a little while" he said.

"I don't think you can but you can try" I said in disbelief. There is no way anyone could take my mind off Zahir. My friends and I hung out at lunch. They made jokes, did stunts, and other things that boys my age to for fun. They even tried to get me to leave school to go to a strip club. I said no of course for two reasons. One they mean a straight strip club. Two i have a mate and going would mean i would be unfateful.

After lunch I was heading to my next class, then next thing I knew my body hit the floor. When i woke I was tied to a chair. There were purple, blue, and green lights flashing lights and loud music playing. You could feel the bass so much that everything vibrated. I groaned "what the hell".

"Well, alpha since you didn't want to willingly go you had to drug you to get you here. So we are here to get your mind off your mate." one of my warriors said smiling. "So, girls get started" he snapped his finger and girls with no clothes or "sexy" clothing. Which made me want to throw up.

The girls were staring to rub themselves on me, shoving their boobs in my face. I had like five girls around but it was kinda hard to tell. All of the sudden I heard the noise of a zipper and then one of the girls pulled my pants down to my ankles. Then I looked down and there was a mouth around my member. All of my body wither in discuss. Then I felt two more mouth on my member. They took my wither of discuss as a sign of pleasure.

Then my shirt ripped and female attached to my nipples like a leech. They female continued to suck,rub, and lick all over my body. I felt like I was dying, my wolf was trying to take over but I used all of my control that I had left to try and keep control. I had almost gained full control but I saw the flash of a camera.

What I was terrible, I saw my one of my warriors with chics surrounding him with his phone out. He had taken a picture of me with all of these filthy women on me. That's when I lost control. I ripped threw the rope and threw the girls off of me. I grabbed the phone out of his hands but not before he pressed send. He sent it to Zahir. Oh. My. God.

I quickly ran home and took a shower so, that I could explain. Sadly, after the shower I noticed that there were hickeys all over my body and I had no time to cover them up. So I quickly ran to Zahir's house. When I got there I knocked on the door, his mom let me in saying she was going out for a while. I ran upstairs and walked straight into his room.

I saw him sitting on his bed crying his eyes out. I ran up to his and tried to hold him but he pushed my hands away. "Zahir please listen to me" i said softly. He looked up at me and said "why I thought you loved me or at least cared for me but I guess not because you are straight and all you wanted to do was toy with me" while crying holding himself. "No, baby please. I never lied to you. I love you. My friends drugged me and brought me to the strip club. Let me tell you when i say this every moment felt disgusting." I said holding his hands.

He said nothing so I continued " I never toyed with you or your feelings and saying I love doesn't even compare to the amount of affection I feel for you. Also i'm definitely not straight" I said looking him in the eyes. "If this is the last day I can see because you don't want to see me again do me this one favor and let me hold you for 30 minutes. If you don't want to do that that's fine and I will leave right now and never bother you again." I looked down.

I sat there for a minute and then took his silence as he wanted nothing to do with me so, I stood up walked to his door "well I guess this is goodbye" i said looking back at him he didn't look at me. I then walked out of his house and down the street to mine.

As I walked back it started to rain so I took that opportunity to cry my eyes out because my mate wants nothing to with. So that's why i have decided to give up the alpha title, drop out of school, and move out of town because i don't want my mate to ever have to see me again. So when i got home I sneaked in, took a shower, packed my things, and walked out the door. As I walked out i said "I, Malik Oen Johnson, denounced my title as alpha" and walked off the pack lands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for all who read my works. It really means a lot to me. Please vote and/or comment