The battle of Phoenix and Morgana Chapter 2

MORGANA'S P.O.V

Morgana saw what Phoenix can do and Morgana knew how to weaken powers that belong to a divine one. The only thing you had to do is take there powers away. Morgana went inside the house and then she grabbed Phoenix and she left with Phoenix and toke her away to the nether.  

PHOENIXS P.O.V

I was just talking to Molly and Michael about my powers and then Morgana came in and knocked me out the last thing I heard was Molly screaming. I woke up and I was in a cell in the nether I was terrified will I be killed? What happened to Molly and Michael? Where am I? I had so many questions of what was happening then I asked the guard of where I was and what was going to happen to me? Then all of a sudden my eyes turned blank white and I didn't know what happened after that but then I was out of the nether and I was in a forest and I was bleeding and had a lot of scars on me. I saw Hyrias house and then I knew I was near Emerald city so I dropped by and I saw Hyria with this girl I have never seen before she looked to be around my age I was 17 so she must be 18 or 16 after I walked in and then Hyria said "Hello Phoenix this is my daughter Lucinda" I looked over at Lucinda and waved. Me and her were talking all day until she asked how I got the scars and why I was bleeding. "Can we go outside and talk about this?" Lucinda nodded her head and then we went outside and I told her how I was kidnapped and how I got here well the most part then I decided I should head back to Emerald city. I asked Hyria if Lucinda could go with me for protection. Hyria said yes and we both went back to Emerald city together.