Legends... |Part 5|

Biscuit ran over to Phoenix to warn her that they were in danger. Biscuit smelled some more werewolf troops, so he tried to get everyone going before they came. Momo just didn't feel like walking so she whistled and four horses came to assist them all. Biscuit rode with Momo and the others carried the supplies. Phoenix saw that the werewolf troops were at the camp site as soon as they left. 

       Biscuit fell asleep as they rode along. They stopped at a river bank for the night, far away from the troops as possible. They set up camp and then went to sleep. Later on that night Phoenix woke up because she heard something. She looked outside her tent and saw Molly standing at the rivers edge. Molly was reading a ripped out paper from an old book. Phoenix went over to Molly and looked at what she was reading. The Shadow Lord. That's what the title said. 

Me) NO SHAD IS NOT THE SHADOW LORD IN DISH!!!

My friends) She has issues...she's not normal....she's not human...

Me) shut up will u?!?!

Continuing...!

     The paper talked about how to defeat the Shadow Lord. Of course, Micheal didn't care he wanted the Shadow Lord to die! Phoenix told herself that these were just legends and that they never die. Is that true? Does the Shadow Lord even die?

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😁😁😁😬

That's the end of this chapter so far but still I'm leavin' ya on a cliff hanger! Irene's gonna kill me 😂 Anyways, KAWAII POTATO OUT!!!!

I would also like to put out what my friend LadyIrene300 sent to me!! APHMAU MEMEZ BOI!!!