The Meeting... Chapter 4

PHOENIX DROP

Phoenix was playing with Biscuit when she heard a ruffling sound. Then came out a werewolf and he pointed a sword at her neck Biscuit barked at the werewolf who looked at him with a death glare.

My friends) Phoenix~Senpaiwhy did u say that the dog was a boy?

Meh) BISCUT IS A BOY HES NOT A GIRL SOZ FO RAGE!!!😤😤😤

Yes Biscuit is a boy..

Then Phoenix's hand had a sword in it, a divine sword and threatened to kill the man but didn't she knew it would be the wrong thing to do so she ran away and ran into Michael who was fishing like how they both were a few years ago. "What's wrong Phoenix?" Michael asked, "I think I'm being followed for something I did wrong...idk what tho" then she remembered that she looked like Aphmau and remembered that Aphmau killed Fenrirs father well Laurence did. Then she remembered that Michael was a shadow knight, "we need to leave." Phoenix said. So they packed up camp and Michael asked Phoenix if he could talk to her she of course said "yes" 

A/N follow LadyIrene300 and also this idea was from her soo yeah😂😂😂 I'm so nervous for this!!!!😨😨😨😨😥😥😥😥😅

Continuing...

Michael asked Phoenix what was going on and she said that she remembered that Aphmau almost got killed because Laurance (who was obviously a shadow knight) went bizarre. Then she reminded him how he was a shadow knight. Then Michael kissed Phoenix's who blushed and Michael said "okay would I really go rogue?" "No....?" But then they were interrupted by Biscuit!! 

Ok that's all I got immmm sooooo tired!!!!! Anyways Happy Thanksgiving if u celebrate it i do also pls pray for my cousin he has hurt his Knee really bad and had to get surgery soo pls do and fairwell!!!! Da Kawaii potato OUT!!!!! Ok I'm really weird bye.