Chapter 1 Disappearing

It was a monday morning and katie woke up excited to go to school and be with her friends she got up got dress super fast went down staires got her poptart and orange juice and went out to meet her friends samanthe sam doug jodie erin and krista katies bestfriend jodie was last to get there like always sam and jodie fight about her being late all the time so katie and jodie walked up front and sam and samanthe walked in back.

Katie hey jodie want to come bye today a hangout.

Jodie. I am sorry katie i cant today going to the doctors today.

Katie ohh ya thats right you told me you had to go to the doctors today thats right ok np maybe thursday friday if you are feeling up to it.

Jodie ya sounds good if i am up to it if not maybe the weekend.

Katie ya maybe if we not doing nothing that day.

Jodie cool it looks like it wants to rain guys its a good thing we are at school now.

8:25 am

Katie talk to you guys later bye.

So katie and her friends went to there class's and katies first class is math.

Mr. Tate good morning class today we are having a math test hope you all did your homework so lets begin class pencals out paper on your desk and no cheating.

Katie ok good i think i might pass this i feel verry confidant today mr tate.

Mr Tate thats wonderfull katie well katie good luck.

9:58

Mr Tate ok class its 9:58 class stop and please turn in your test.

So everyone turned in there tests and left.

Mr Tate may i see you after class katie.

Katie of corse mr tate.

Mr Tate katie you did verry well on your test you are the only one who seem to study and do there homework so i want to talk to your mom and dad about skiping you ahead if that is ok.

Katie oh yes mr tate you may do that you think i am not being challenged enough mr tate.

Mr Tate yes katie that is why i must talk to your mom and dad katie so could you give your mom and dad this letter katie.

Katie yes mr tate i would be happy to i have to go now mr tate ok bye.

10:00 am

So katie went to her next class she was verry pleased with how things are going her next class was history her favorit class jodie was in that class to.

Katie hey jodie how was your first class.

Jodie. Not so good katie i not really happy cuz of the doctor thing i not to big chit chater today.

Katie its ok jodie.

Miss Cromwell good morning class hows everyone this morning.

Class Good miss cromwell.

Miss Cromwell jodie is there somthing wrong today jodie.

Jodie ... No miss cromwell.

Katie whispers jodie there is somthing wrong i know tell me after class ok please jodie.

Jodie ok katie can you stay with me when i tell the teacher.

Katie of corse jodie thats what friends are for.

Miss Cromwell ok class today is the history test about joan of arc class hope you studied for it.

11:58

Miss Cromwell ok class turn in your papers and get to your next class jodie katie why are you still here.

Jodie miss cromwell can i talk to you.

Miss Cromwell. Of corse jodie you can talk to me anytime.

Jodie miss cromwell my stepfather hey katie i cant.

Katie yes you can please jodie tell  miss cromwell.

Miss Cromwell tell me girls.

Jodie katie can you tell miss cromwell for me i am verry  scared katie.

Katie of corese i will miss Cromwell.

Miss Cromwell yes katie.

Katie jodies stepdad attacked her last night and killed her mother he was drunk and abuseve to both jodie and her mom.

Miss Cromwell OMG katie thank you for telling me this i will call the police and make a report of this.

Jodie i tried to call last night but the phone he destroyed it.

Miss Cromwell its ok jodie katie i need to talk to you mom and dad ok.

Katie Ok here you can call them

miss Cromwell ok thank you katie your a good friend to jodie.

12:00 pm

So jodie and katie and there friends went out to play and all of a sudden sam seen somthing so sam and the other went to check it out and sam got grabbed omg samanthe yelled samanthe got grabbed then the rest but katie then all of a sudden katie got grabbed katie let go of me katie yelled as katie kicked the shadow figure let go katie got up a ran back she ran so fast she tripped and hit her head on a log katie got up and ran agian and finally got out of the forest katie .

Katie fell to the ground mr tate seen katie mr tate yelled miss cromwell mr tate and miss Cromwell came to pick katie up miss Cromwell called her mom and dad.

Mr Tate i will call a doctor Miss Cromwell stay with katie.

Miss Cromwell i will mr tate its ok katie just relax it be fine.

12:20

Katies mom and dad came with a doctor and miss cromwell asked katie where her friends where and she told miss cromwell where her friends are miss cromwell seid in the back of the black forest katie nooded up and down

Miss Cromwell let me see that pic omg is that what took your friends katie

Katie Yes that is what took my friends miss cromwell.

So the doctor looked at katie and stiched her head up and the miss Cromwell told katies mom and dad what happed to jodie thay where shocked mr tate talked to katies mom and dad and told them she needs a  higher learning.

Katies mom dad and her teachers seen the pic she took.