Mixed Emotions

We looked at each other and didn't say much, everyone was leaving one by one. Richie was last "I'll leave you two to make out and all that shit" he said. Richie walked out and closed the garage door behind him "I um..." was all I could say to Richie's remark. Billy looked at me "S-S-See you later Sam.." I walked over to him and hugged him. Billy stood in shock and slowly hugged back "See you... Billy" I said smiling with the hug. I kissed his cheek and walked back home, I walked in the house and there was my dad.

Dad looked at me he smiled "Hey, I saw all the kids at the Denborough's house... Were you there?" I nodded. Now that I knew mum was murdered instead, I was going to be super shy in front of him "What did you kids do?" I blushed "Nothing, we just have ideas about a project..." "What project?" "F-For school..." I said. Dad smiled "It's good you kids are working together..." "Yeah..." "I'll see you later honey" he said kissing my forehead and going wherever.

I walked to my bedroom and realized mum was never coming back, I had to stay strong. I turned around and there stood Pennywise all innocent and life like "I see" I said "See what? Do you see..... the circus?" "What circus?" "Aw" I rolled my eyes "I see what your trying to do..." "Do what exactly?" he asked tilting his head "You can try to break me, it won't work" I hissed. Pennywise smirked "What kind of break? Break your bones?" he asked excitedly.

I shook my head no and he looked disappointed "You shouldn't do that in the first place-" he shape shifted into mum "Thats not what your mum said" he said with a squeaky voice. I sighed "Just...... forget it" I said "Your just lucky I can't kill you or be near you" "Why not?" "You have no fear" "You feed on fear..." I whispered to myself. Pennywise laughed and left. I decided to listen to music and ignore the mixed emotions I had at the moment.