Nobody Listening

I sighed and looked at Stan "I-I-IT said S-Sam isn't dead.." "She was messing with you" Stan said rolling his eyes and turning around. I grabbed his wrist and spun him around "D-D-Don't say t-that!" "Don't say what? Sam was shot Bill! Don't you see-" "S-S-Sam said that P-P-Pennywise l-liked her!" "What's your point?" "IT can revive her.." "Impossible" "We can sneak to t-t-the coroner's" Stan looked at me like he wasn't impressed "Bill... Your so dumb..." I looked at him angrily "I thought you were her friend..." I said "I was... But she's dead Bill... I'm sorry" "Y-Y-" we heard a knock on the door.

Stan opened it and I followed him "W-What the hell happened?" Eddie said using his inhaler. Stan sighed "IT made Sam look like a child killer and the FBI shot her until she was dead" Eddie whimpered "Why are you crying? She was Bill's girlfriend" Stan said folding his arms "S-S-She w-wasn't m-my girlfriend! She was my-" "We had our moments" Eddie joked. I gasped "Don't piss him off right now dude.." Stan joked back. I rolled my eyes and looked off to see Richie on his bike. We then saw Richie look at us and stop his bike, he looked at us as he was outside of the house at the front "Why are you 3 weirdos here alone? Having a threesome?" Richie joked.

Eddie looked nervous and I scowled "No you dumbass! Did you hear about Sam?" "No... What happened now?" Stan explained and Richie looked upset. I whimpered and didn't say anything, Richie came up to me "I'm sorry your girlfriend died" he said. I growled "S-She's not-" "Take care you guys" Richie said walking back to his bike and riding off. I sighed and realized no one was going to listen to me. After all the bull shit that happened at Sam's house, and everything everyone was saying to me.. I decided to just walk home.