I'm fucking sorry

"It's either he'll stop it himself, or...."

Izuku shivered. Don't tell me...

"Die...Kill...Deku..." He heard Katsuki's broken voice from a distance. Smoke was still thick in the air but it was a matter of time before Katsuki can see him. He has to hide.

"I hear your boyfriend!!~" Aruto shouted in glee and Izuku slammed his mouth to the ground to stop him from talking.

"Kill...Izuku..." Deku heard Katsuki say. Don't worry, Kacchan. Ill save you! Please don't cry!

"Kill me... Izuku..."

Izuku felt his own heart drop as processed each word. No. No. That can't be.

He heard simultaneous explosion everywhere as if Katsuki was in a rampage.

"Oh... Ground Zero is so smart!" Aruto laughed, his voice almost drowned out by the explosion. "Just kill him! That's another way to stop him! It's either you and him! Come on, oh next symbol of peace! Choose! CHOOSE! KILL BAKUGOU KATSUKIIIII!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Deku's fist glowed and aimed it to Aruto's face. One direct hit from it would kill anyone this close. But, Izuku doesn't care. Katsuki wants to die! He wants Izuku to kill him!

Anger boiled from Izuku's gut. He sees that smug look of Aruto. This fucking villain who made Katsuki like this. Murderous rage bubbled in him. He doesn't deserve to live! Die! Die! Die!

DIE!

Deku's fist stopped before he could hit the villain. He flinched as the hand who grabbed his arm felt hot, burning him. He looked up to see Katsuki, his face blank and calm. Yet, his eyes weren't glowing.

Izuku beamed in relief and happiness. Kacchan is okay! Kacchan fought back the quirk!

"Kaccha- Ah! " Izuku felt Katsuki's right hand on his arm burn even more. "Kacchan! It hurts!!!"

He looks at Katsuki's face and sees it twitch. Those red eyes flickered uncontrollably. Izuku looked down and see the rest of Katsuki and he gasped as he saw Katsuki's left arm limp, burned to black with blood dripping on the side. His right leg broken, seeing the burns and bone sticking out.

Oh God.

He must have been hurting himself to fight the quirk.

Aruto giggled. "How strong you are, Ground Zero! But Midoriya Izuku is not dead yet!" Aruto taunted.

Izuku felt fear as Katsuki lifted him up and put his hand on his throat. It felt tighter and tighter and Izuku couldn't breathe.

Deku loosened his grip on Aruto and tried to pull Katsuki's hands away.

"Kacchan! Kacchan! It's me! Deku! Izuku! Snap out of it!" Izuku pleaded.

"KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE! KILL THE NEXT SYMBOL OF PEACE!" Aruto screamed on Katsuki's ears. He laughs and laughs on his ear as he tugs Katsuki closer and closer.

Izuku grits his teeth and felt his vision darken.

This is it. I'm going to die here. On Kacchan's hands, no less.

But...it's better than me killing him...

Izuku's arms went limp as he felt his consciousness slipping away. Before everything went black, he heard a choke. And then an explosion.

Izuku felt himself fall down on the ground. He gasped for air, coughing for breathing too much. He opens his eyes and sees Aruto's, the villain on the ground, his face blown up to a pulp, unconscious.