Mission one: Meeting Red

(it would be better if you have played Hotline Miami before you start reading.)
(your semblance is negaring other people's aura)
(Italics=thoughts)

Your P.O.V

My day started out normal, as i get out of my bed and walk into my messy kitchen, I hear my phone ring, I choose to ignore it and get myself breakfast. After I finish eating I check the message on my answering machine. It was someone telling me my cookies were delivered, I don't remember ordering any cookies but hey, free stuff is free stuff.

I open up the package and I don't find any cookies, instead I find a rubber rooster mask and a note.

Me: wow, Ruby would be pissed

After i say that I shake the thought of Ruby out of my head

"she doesn't care about you. She never cared about you"

I pick up the note and read it. It told me to go to the subway and get a breifcase and bring it to a random dumpster, it seemed normal until I read the last sentence.

"Failure is not an option, we will be watching you."

"Creepy"

I toss the note into a nearby garbage can, I pick up the rooster mask and walk to my car.

*time skip*

I make it fo the subway and put on my mask

"let's just see what they're doing"

I place my hand on the door handle, the door is mostly made of glass and I see a man in a white suit guarding the door. I let out a sigh as a open the door very fast, knocking the man over. I then grab his head and slam it into the floor over and over intill I see blood coming out the back of his head.

"Oh god! I killed him! But... why did I... enjoy it...?"

While questions are running I look to my right, the man had dropped a baseball bat, I pick it up and inspect it, I then grip it tightly.

"Perfect"

I hear a door open and see another man in a white suit, we lock eyes and stare at each other for a bit, he pulls out a pistol and is about to fire it, but I reacted first and threw my bat at him. The bat got him in the face and I walked up to him, grabbed the bat and hit him in the face until blood went everywhere. I pick up his pistol and laugh.

"I could get used to this"

I walk up stairs, look around a corner, and see a man with a knife.

"He doesn't see me."

I jump around the corner and shoot him in the head, two more people come around another corner, they fall just as fast, I walk around and I don't see anyone else.

"Where is the breifcase?"

My question is answered when I open another door, I see three people. Two are in white suits, one has a pipe and the other has a bat, the third one has casual clothes, is talking on a phone, and has a briefcase.

Me: *from under the mask* there you are...

The men in white suits charge at me, only to be shot. I'm about to shoot the man with the briefcase until I hear a click from my gun. I shake my head and toss the pistol aside, I grab the pipe and walk towrad the man with the briefcase. He's scared out of his wits, he drops his phone and backs up.