Mission two: Meeting White

Sorry I've been inactive, school kicked my ass, anyway, lets get this road on the show.

Ruby's P.O.V

I couldn't stop thinking about that incident on the subway and how (Y/N) saved me. At the same time, I hope my team dosen't find out because then I'd be bombarded with questions.

Yang: Ruby! Look at this

I look over to see Blake, Weiss, and Yang sitting on the couch, their eyes fixes to the TV. When I look at the TV, I see a news report and in the background, police are flocking around a train station.

News reporter: 10 people were killed today at a train station on 35th street. All of them having affiliations to a gang known as the"white fang". A witness states that he saw a man with a rooster mask walk out of the building carrying a young girl, he provided the police this sketch of the girl the man carried into his car.

And there it was, a sketch of my face, I saw Yang pauses the T.V and she stares at me.

Yang: would you care to explain?

Me: *sigh* what would you like to know?

Weiss: who was the man in the rooster mask?

Me: he simply told me to call him Jacket.

Yang: what did he want with you?

Me: It wasn't anything to do with me, it had to do with the people he killed.

Yang: Then why did you trust him!? He could have killed you as well!

Me: Because he saved me!

Weiss and Yang reel back a bit, I sigh and explained everything that happened, when I finished, Yang tackled me and started crying.

Yang: *between sobs* I'm so happy you're safe

Weiss: I don't trust him for a SECOND! You shouldn't try to go meet up with him like I know you will.

Me: relax Weiss, I won't meet up with him.

Me, Weiss and Yang look at Blake, and we see her staring at the screen, horrified. Yang gets off of me and walks toward her, placing a hand on her shoulder

Yang: Blake, are you OK?

Blake: ... What kind of a man would do this?

Weiss: He's not a man! He's a monster!

Yang: Is he? He did kill a bunch of gang members, maybe he's some sort of vigilante

Weiss: VIGILANTE! This isn't some sort of crazy BATMAN were talking about! this is a FUCKING LUNATIC, that is out for blood!

I couldn't help but giggle at what she said, Weiss immediately snaps her head to look at me and growls.

Weiss: what is so funny?

Me: You comparing him batman

Weiss looks like she is going to explode into anger, until she leaves the room and slams the door behind her. Yang looks at me.

Yang: that probably wasn't the best thing to say to her.

Me: I know... I'll apologize to her once she's cooled off.

Weiss's P.O.V

I stomp outside and let out a groan of annoyance

it's clear Ruby doesn't take this seriously, but why? She was nearly killed and nearly raped. Did she know the killer? And if she did, who is it?