Our hateful, traiterious, bastard of a brother.

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ri-

I picked up my phone as it would not cease its incessant buzzing.

"Hello?" I asked as I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello, sister" I heard the familiar voice of my older brother.

"Hello, Elijah" I smirked "to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Well, as much as I would like this to be a social call, it is not" he sighed on the other end.

"What do you need?" I rolled my eyes.

"I need you to come to Voltura, Italy" he got straight to the point.

"Well as nice as a holiday sounds, I have to decline" I rejected "I have a life here Elijah"

"Sister, please" he sighed "our brother is in a bit of a bind and I know you do not care for him as much as I do but please see reason"

"I'm sorry, what? I stopped listening at 'our brother'" I said through gritted teeth.

"Ingrid-" he started but I cut him off.

"Our hateful, traitorous, bastard of a brother, who has insured that neither you nor I nor Rebekah ever know happiness outsid of his own selfish universe" I growled.

"Always and forever, Ingrid, that is what we once swore to each other" he tried to reason.

"Consider this me calling take backs"

"Oh Ingrid, you and Rebekah have called take backs dozens of times over the centuries"

"Not only that Elijah but did you forget?" I asked rhetorically "me, Kol and Finn was not part of your precious ' always and forever' pact"

"Ingrid.. please" he begged but I didn't let that sway me.

"Get our sister to help. Niklaus means nothing to me"

With that I hung up the phone. Tch.. how dare he! When he was the one that helped dagger Kol! My TWIN! My other half was taken away from me and he helped..

I shook away all of the depressing thoughts of my older twin. I changed into my pj's and got under my duvet. I closed my eyes and let darkness consume me.

-dream-

I was human again.

I walked along the river in the woods. How I adored it here. I dipped my bare feet into the cool river. I splashed it a bit with my feet and giggled.

"What do you think you are doing?!" A familiar voice bellowed from behind me.

"F-father.." I stuttered.

I was met with a slap across the face. I could feel the blood rush to my check but I knew better than to touch it.

"How many times to I have to tel you, brat?!" He growled like an animal "only speak when spoken too! It is not a women's place!"

This really got me mad. How dare he? Women are not just things that you control.

I glared at him. This seemed to get him mad.
I kept my mouth shut though.

"How dare you look at me like that, your father, YOUR SUPERIOR!" He yelled.

I maintained eye contact with him to anger him. It worked.

He then hit me. Again and again and again, until I was bleeding out on the forest floor. He was about to give me a final punch.

-dream end-

I bolted up, panting and sweating. Looks like that's all the sleep I'm going to be getting.  I sighed and got up. I got some clothes out of my wardrobe and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got undressed.

I stepped into the shower and let the warm water run down my body. I let the water wash away all of my stress. As I stood there I remembered everything my father ever told me.

"Is not a women's place"

"You are worthless"

"You are an embarrassment to this family"

I shook my head, remembering that he is dead and I'm not worthless or anything of the sort. I did my business and all that and wrapped a towel around my body.

-MEANWHILE-

Elijah and Niklaus  walked through the mahogany doors. The receptionist greeted them in Italian. They both simply ignored her and walked on.

The Mikaelson brothers opened the two large double door that lead to the throne room. They were then stood in front of 3 pale men with ruby red eyes.

The blonde male, simply scowled.

The brown haired male, didn't even spare him one glance.

The raven haired male, stood from his throne.

"To what do we owe the pleasure of the Mikaelson's?"

"Well we are here to see how my little experiment's are doing" Klaus smirked.

Aro smiles but it did not reach his eyes. He hated being insulted but he did nothing as he knew he did not stand a chance against, not one but two Originals.

"Also.." Klaus has his hands behind his back, which made Elijah antsy "I needed to get Elijah away from Ingrid and Rebekah"

With that he stabbed his brother in the chest with a dagger that was dipped in white oak ash. Elijah cried out in pain.

"I need Rebekah and Ingrid here..I am truly sorry brother" Klaus whispered to his brother.

A look of shock flashed across the three kings faces as they witnessed The Hybrid stab his sibling.