Answer me before i kick open your bloody door

INGRID'S POV:

I stopped abruptly and looked a Rebekah, my smirk widening.

"Why don't we make an entrance?"

She smirked evilly.

-WITH THE KINGS-

Jane had just returned to the throne room after showing The Original Hybrid to his room.

The kings' were sitting in there throne, reading. Their ears perked up at the sound of an engine. Two pairs of heals were heard when they abruptly stopped.

"Why don't we make an entrance?" A sweet voice drifted to the kings' ears.

A ringing was heard before a beep.

"ELIJAH!" The same voice boomed "This is your sister"

The kings' interest was piqued after they had heard this.

Caius scowled.

Aro smirked.

And Marcus was..well....being Marcus. You know? Sad.

"If this was your way of getting me to this god forsaken city then well done! I am here and I am worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door" she growled.

There was a silence.

BANG!

There was a loud bang and the sound of wood splitting.

'Well, there goes a 300 year old door' Aro thought.

As soon as the door was kicked in, the three kings' smelt the most delicious scent. The scent of lavender, chocolate and a hint of mango. It wasn't the overwhelming scent of mango, no, it was only a tinge.

They heard two growls of frustration. Two pairs of heels were heard making their way down the hallway. The castle was quiet. The only thing that could be heard was the click-clack of their heels. The scent was stronger the farther they walked. The two pairs of heels stopped outside of the throne room.

It was as if time had stopped. Everything was dead silent.

The door was thrown open and the scent was stronger than ever. The three kings' looked up, only to see two pissed off looking women. The three vampire royals looked at the blonde and figured that she is not the the owner of the heavenly scent. Their eyes snapped over to the brunette. Their eyes widened in realisation.

Mate.

"Where is Elijah?" Their mate growled.

They didn't answer and her patience was wearing thin. She was getting sick of them staring at her.

"Did you not hear me or are you stupid?!" She bellowed.

"Answer the bloody question before we make you" the blonde said in a low and dangerous voice.

Aro arose from his throne, grinning like a mad man. His eyes never leaving his mate. He looked at her with loving and curious eyes while she had an emotionless mask. Her eyes gave nothing away.

"Hello, my dear" Aro said in a sickly sweet voice "and who might you be?"

"Ingrid Mikaelson and this is my sister, Rebekah" Ingrid's eyes was scanning the room, looking for any threats. Her eyes locked with the sad kings. She instantly felt the mate pull. She knew exactly what that meant. Her eyes shifted to the platinum blonde. And then Aro.

She knew that she was the mate to all three.

Shit..