Carlisle.

Ingrid was beyond livid.  Her brother was irresponsible enough to get someone pregnant. After 1000 years she thought that he might have learned something. 

The two female Originals were now in Klaus' room, waiting for him to get off of the phone to one of his old friends.

Marcel.

This name brought such rage to her. The two of them never did get on very well. They were always fighting about one thing or another.

She hated him and the feeling was mutual.

It wasn't like a dislike to someone and nor was it like a strong dislike. No.

This was hate.

Ingrid clenched her fists until her knuckles was the same complexion of Casper the Friendly Ghost.

God how she wanted to rip of his head and shove it up his a-

The angry Original was snapped out of her murderous fantasies when her phone rang. Ingrid snatched her phone from the table and looked at the caller ID.

Carlisle.

Carlisle: Ingrid. I am in need of your help, my family and I seem to be in a bit of a pickle.

Ingrid: What do you need Carlisle? I am having my own family issues at the moment so this better be worth my while.

Carlisle: I can assure you that I would not have asked if it was not important.

Ingrid: just tell me what you need.

Carlisle: My son, Edward, killed a women's mate and she is now out to kill his. Her name was Victoria and Edward killed her mate, James.

Ingrid: I hardly care about their names, Carlisle. What do you want me to do about this? Hmm? It sounds like she isn't doing anything wrong. An eye for an eye. A mate for a mate.

Carlisle: Ingrid. Please, I implore you to help. Edward would not have killed James unless it was necessary.

Ingrid: And why was it necessary, Carlisle? And answer carefully, my patience is wearing thin.

Carlisle: We took Bella out to play baseball with my family and we ran into three nomads: Lourant, Victoria and James. James is a tracker and he has his sights set on Bella once he saw Edwards reaction when he tried to feed off of her. He lured Bella away from us and attacked her, Edward then saved Bella and he and the rest of my family killed him.

Ingrid: And what do you need me for?

Carlisle: A newborn army is in Seattle and is on their way to come for Bella, we suspect that Victoria is behind this and we need help for the fight.

Ingrid: I will take it under consideration.

Carlisle: thank you.

Ingrid: I have to go. It was a pleasure speaking to you, Carlisle.

Carlisle: The pleasure was all mine.