Chapter 21

Samantha

I looked up at the ceiling and felt the tears pool at the sides of my head. "Please help..." the kids sat on my sides as "Please".

Winter took my hand and cried looking down at me "Sammie I am so sorry..."

"Winter... are they okay!" I placed a hand on my head and on my stomach and felt the stream down my face."

"Perfect..." she smiled sadly at me.

"and Rogers..."

She saw Winters face fall and as she placed her face in her hands. "Sammie I am so sorry..."

...

I looked at down and held my belly with tears streaming down my face as Nick and Mary held on to my shoulders.

"You're going to be okay Sammie... I promise." Nick said sadly.

"I cannot do this without him... I know I was mad but I was excited about the babies and I was so ready to tell him and try our best to find our happiness again..."

"Oh Sammie..."

"Plus Winter will not even give me the time of day since everything happened..."

"Sammie... you must know sugar..." Nick kneeled next me "you must know it is because she feels guilty... she feels as though she should have seen Ashton and his craziness..."

I looked up at them confused as realization hit me. I kissed all three of them and ran off and drove to Winters house.

"Winter!" I yelled running in.

I saw the kids crying on the couch and I ran up to them "guys where is mommy?" Ashton's oldest pointed up the stairs crying and I ran up the stairs... well as much as I could.

I ran into the room and thru the door open and screamed out as I saw Winter hanging from the ceiling fighting to breath.

"No! Winter please no!" I pushed up and then ran to the chair on the floor that was kicked over and put it under her.

She stepped on it and climbed off and cried out as she fell on her knees to the floor. "Sam I am so sorry..."

"No Winter... I am so sorry for not realizing that you were going thru so much... I feel so selfish baby..." I stroked her hair and we heard the kids cry louder. "For them Winter... and even if Ashton was really stupid in the end... he was a good person and in his memory the kids must be raised as best as possible. I am here Winter always and no matter what I will always be here. We are family always... you're my sister okay and we will get you help."