PART 5

Lisa's POV

BamBam pulled Sehun away from me.

"What do you think you're doing?! BamBam asked angrily to Sehun

"Is there something wrong if I'm hugging my bestfriend?"

BamBam's POV

'Bestfriends?' 'Shit! I misunderstood'

I pulled Lisa to my side that surprised her.

"It is wrong to touch my girlfriend without my permission"

Lisa and his friend Sehun looked at me with wide eyes

"B-But--" Before Lisa could say anything I squeezed her hand signaling her to stop talking.....

After a few seconds Lisa cleared her throat. She pulled her hand away from mine and went to her bestfriend.

"I'm sorry BamBam, but I'm going to go with Sehun because of some catching up"

I was so furious with her answer that I just left her alone with her BESTFRIEND

Lisa's POV

After BamBam left I started talking to Sehun.

"I missed you so much Hunnie~ Why didn't you called me~?" I then pouted. I just let Sehun and some friends of mine know my soft side.

"Sorry, you know how stressful being the CEO is" Sehun told me

Me being Savage answered him super savagely "I don't know how stressful it is 'cause I'm not a CEO"

He clapped then said "Wow, my SUPER SAVAGE BESTFRIEND is back"

"I'm always here"

After some hours Sehun decided to drive me back home. On the way home we sang to different KPOP songs not knowing a car was following us.

We got out of the car and infront my house.

"Let's meet again sometimes Lisa"

I smiled at him and told him "Sure just text me" I gave my number but before I can go inside he pulled my wrist.

"Where's my kiss?" Sehun asked pointing at his lips.

I smiled at him and pulled his cheeks for a peck. A peck is a sign of our friendship.

"Goodnight Lisa!" He waved at me

"Goodnight Hunnie~!"

??? POV

'Why do you make me feel jealous. I am denying the fact that I am in love with you but I think I already am