Mysterion x reader

It was a day like always. You got to school, let your friends, going to class, going to lunch, then again to class and then you can go home. Well actually you had detention to but this happens sometimes! Why you were in detention you ask? Well long story short: you called a teacher an asshole who came out of his mothers ass, after Wendy thinks she can bitch around her boyfriend again and trys to get you away from him. It didn't really work!

So it was a bit late until you're back home. The sun almost get down and it scares you. You aren't scared of darkness more of what's wrong in this little town. There are drunken people, pedophiles, teenagers who tells each other which mother has the biggest tits and such things. You didn't noticed that you being watched from someone.

"Hey cutie" said a drunken man and walked to you. You tried to get away but he stopped you when he grabbed your arm. "Don't you want to come over?" He asked. You could smell his sick halitosis. It was a mix of alcohol and not brushed teeth. It makes you sick. "n-no thanks" you said scared. "aw come on. everybody needs a man" he got near you until something or someone hit him.

You looked into the direction and saw a mysterious person stand on top of the drunken man. the man or boy had a dark blue/ purple hooded cap, where on top a green question mark was, was completely in dark blue/ purple cloths. but the strange was that he had his underwear over his pants.

'WTF' you thought. 'that's a strange hero' but you got kicked into reality again when he taked you by the hand and runs with you into a lonely alley. "we should be safe here" he said with a dark voice. he looked at you with his blue eyes. just yet you saw that he had a mask on and an green M on his dark shirt. "you're OK?" He asked you. you nodded.

you saw that more and more drunk people make they way through the town. "we should bring you home!" He said. he taked you on his back and jumped off the rooftop. he runs through it and jumped from building to building. you told him where you live and you were fast there.

He opened your window to your room and sat you there. "uh thank you..." You didn't knew his name "Mysterion" he said to fill your thanks to him. "Mysterion" "no problem. this is my job to protect the others!" He said.

He wanted to go but you hugged him from behind. "you'll protect me right?" You asked. he looked at you and smiled, which you couldn't see. "of course (Y/N)!" And with that he jumped off the window and ran through the night to protect the others.

You leaned your had on your hands and looked out the window dreamily. "I hope to see you soon mysterious!" You said and watched the stars. 'wait a minute' you thought. 'WHERE DOES HE KNOW MY NAME!'

Finally it's done. phew well hope you liked it. If you have any requests just in the comments or private chat. see ya guys.

Word counter: 526 words.