Chapter 7

Don's P.O.V

Can I just say that I gave myself access into Meryl's house? Yeah well, if something happens to her I don't want to knock waiting for an answer first.

"Meryl!" I called her.

"Coming!" She shouted from her room. I look at her counter seeing an megazine cover of me and her. The latest.

"Meryl & Don? Is there a chance?"

I took the magazine giving it an odd look.
Well, I wish I could say yes, there is a chance.

I put the magazine down and look at Meryl that came walking in wearing what I gave her. My God. She's so beautiful. She's like an angel. She's my angel.

I walk to her, went down and kiss her hand like the day I first laid my eyes on her. She's a gift. A real American beauty.

"You look stunning." I complimented her looking back at her beautiful dol face.

"Thanks." She blushed like that same perfect day we met.

I could almost imagine myself touching her face to kiss her and put her where she belongs in my arms but reality knows when the right time is.

We walk free at the festival enjoying every bit of it. There was big amazements in her eyes.

Meryl's P.O.V

This place looks amazing. It feels so nice to walk around free. Dressed up like whatever you want.

"Oh my god!" This girl said filled with excitement giving me and Don an amazed look. "You two looks just like the Gummers. Nice costume though. Do you think they'd get back together?"

I look at Don that looked at me. Well, I gotta admit, I decided to wear a bit different make up and loose curled hair which they don't see me often in.

"I hope so." Don replied looking back at the fan. If I speak, she would know it's me. So, thank God I'm an actress.

I take a little breath, make my voice volume different and pull of an accent.

"Let's just wait and see. As you'll know, we don't want to get our hopes up." I spoke like I spoke in The French Lieutenant Women.

"Yeah." She said giving us an odd look. "See you around."

Me and Don both walk away towards the nearby river seeing boats there with people getting ready. I gave Don a smile that held a lantern out to me.

I took it with a smile and look at the clock that was shining from a connector to a big white wall.

"Ten! Nine! Eight!..." everyone started counting as we lit up our lanterns. I look at Don that was looking at me waiting for midnight. "Seven! Six! Five! Four!..."
We were surrounded by millions of people. But luck to be in the front. "Three! Two! One! Happy New Year!"

We let go of our lanterns together.

"Meryl." I look at Don that placed his hand on my cheek getting my attention. "Happy New Year."

With that said, he slowly head towards me and crushed his lips on mine.

We keep there longer than we intended to. What can I say? I love him!

This is where I belong. I belong with Don Gummer! My husband!

This kind of reminds me of Out of Africa though.

***

This wasn't like I planned our night to turn out. But now, I need him. I want him. We're alone now and that's all that matters.

I didn't let my dress end up on the bedroom floor though. Not even on my bed.

I kept on my dress, and he his nice handsome suit. Except for the jacket. It's for the best. Who would want to get naked with someone he hasn't seen in years?

"Don." I whispered feeling his attraction towards me between my legs. I knew immediately he wanted to do it. I want to give it to him. I wanna give myself to him.

I run my hands down his blue botton shirt down to his trouser undoing it.

I lift myself up so that he could help me get rid of my underwear.

Just like that. No rethinking or doubting.

It's been so long.

Why?

What am I even doing?

I sure as hell are going to regret it in the morning.

I feel it all in detail how he entered me.

It's like a flood of electricity washing through my body causing me to give a little shake after lifting my body up in pleasure.

"Hah. Oh God." I breathed grabbing the blanket into my hands. A little something interested I read on the internet popped in my head.

I grab one of the pillows next to me and try put it under my butt. It will make things easier for Don.

I feel his breathing in my neck feeling every move he makes. Forward and backwards.

We have a history, okay. But also a future.

He push himself forward with the help of my thighs. I can feel that he's trying to keep it comfortable for me as a women. That's why I gotta love him.

After a while, he slides off me as I took the pillow out from under me throwing it on the ground. There's enough pillows on the bed. That one was just for decoration. Except now. But forget it...

"I love you." He said and look at me out of breath.

I look at him also out of breath. That was probably the best time of our lives.

"I love you too." I manage to reply. I role over and rest my head on his chest playing my hand on his stomach. "You wanna...do it some more?"

I asked and look at him. I just had to know. I want to please him. I want to feel him.

"Whatever you want baby." He replied giving me another kiss.

I roughly decide to take this further than before.

Does that involve, removing clothes, stroking hair, having sex sitting on top of him, having his breath laid on my skin, moanings, intercourse and making out?

Oh yes! Yes it does.