Chapter 1 Meeting the Family

Warning this chapter involves intense language and physical and a bit of mental abuse.

Qrow pov

I'm not going to lie that kid has changed my life.

(Y/N) is about to start Beacon in a few days and I feel like it's time he meets Yang, Ruby, and Tai. I kept him a secret for his own good but it's now time. I was waiting for the others out side a small café (Y/N) said to meet exactly here at a precise time. He obviously has something planned since he said he would be late which is understandable. I was about to go for my flask until.

??: "UUUUNNNNCCCLLLE QROOOOOW!"

I was tackled from behind by a red and black colored girl. I turned around and saw my niece Ruby Rose. With that mop of black and red tip hair and those silver eyes looking at mine.

Ruby: "Hi Uncle Qrow."

Qrow: "Hi ya kid."

I looked behind her and saw Yang Xiao Long and Taiyang Xiao Long walking over towards us.

Yang: "Hey Uncle Qrow."

Tai: "Qrow it's been awhile. Why did you want us to meet when you could have just came by the house?"

Qrow: "*sigh* You all should sit down first."

We got a table outside and ordered our drinks. The three sat in front of me while I was trying to find the best way to tell them I in a way have a son.

Tai: "Qrow what is it?"

Qrow: "Ok, should probably get it over with."

Qrow: "I technically in a way have a son."

Tai, Ruby, and Yang: "WHAT!"

Tai then stood up to yell at me making a scene in the process.

Tai: "QROW YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND AND KNOCK UP ANY RANDOM GIRL!"

Qrow: "First off, Tai sit down. Second I'm not his biological father, and third I took care of him and if you ask me I did a damn good job. If you ask him he will agree."

Tai: "WHO ARE HIS PARENTS ANYWAY!"

Qrow: "*sigh and looked down reminding my self of the past* Michael and Morgen (L/N)."

Tai's face was priceless. He looked like he was in complete shock as he sat back down.

Tai: "I haven't heard those names in a long time. How are they? No tell us the whole story of what happened."

Qrow: "I'm going to give you a heads up, your not going to like it."

16 years ago

Morgen (L/N) (Your mother) pov

Warning this is where the abuse kicks in.

SLAP!

??: "YOU DUMB STUPID WHORE OF A PILE OF SHIT!"

Morgen: "*I was rubbing the slap mark he gave me* I.. I.. I'm s...sorry p..please stop."

??: "NO! IF I COME BACK AND MY BEER AND SMOKES ARN'T HERE! I WILL KILL THAT WINY BASTERED MY SELF AND MAKE YOU WATCH! I'M LEAVING!"

SLAM!

Baby (Y/N) from upstairs: "WAAAAHH!"

That monster finally left. Now (Y/N) is crying. I swear marrying that man was the worst thing I have ever done. I went upstairs to (Y/N) room to find him in his crib crying. Probably because of he is aware of the beatings I get daily from that demon. I picked up (Y/N) and started to cradle him in my arms.