Chapter 2 Welcome to Beacon

(Ok a few things before we start.

Thank you for the 4K, I don't know how I got this it just happened. I'm sorry it's taken so long to do this I'm dealing with some things right now and I'm so sorry.

But before we start again, when I saw this video, I realized that around the end of this video, this is me to you. I don't know how I can explain it put please watch this video, you can watch the full thing if you want to, it's really funny in my opinion, but if no 5:00 is the time I feel the connection between you and I.

I just found this and thought I should put it in.

(Anyway on with the story.)

(Y/N): "Hey mom, it's been awhile."

Today is the day I finally get to go to Beacon. It's 2 in the morning, Taiyang said he would pick Qrow and I up so Yang, Ruby, and I head out together. Instead of sleeping, I'm at forever falls saying my goodbye to my mom before I leave. Qrow said this was the best place to put her, He told that his partner Summer Rose was buried her too.

(Ok I don't know how the partnership worked for team STRQ, but here is what I think. Tai's partner was Raven and Qrow's was Summer.)

(Y/N): "I know I haven't visited as much as I would like, things have been.......busy. Qrow has taught me a lot and I've been getting stronger. I've even started to get better control over stone manipulation. I'm actually going to Beacon, looks like your little boy is following his parents footsteps."

I then looked down and felt a tear come out and roll down my face.

(Y/N): "I know if you were here, you would say it's not my fault, but it is. I'm sorry I held you back, when you could have left him sooner. I miss you mom."

I was then stopped by movement in the busies behind me. I grabbed one of my guns and took aim. A rather tall man came stumbling out and nearly fell over. He wore a tattered light tan cloak that covered his body and a hood that hid his face.

??: "Ah, hello there."

(Y/N): "Ummmmm, good morning."

??: "Yes, yes it is. Is this Morgen (L/N)'s grave?"

(Y/N): "It is."

??: "Oh, I found her."

He walked over to her grave and stood right next me.

??: "Did you know her?"

(Y/N): "She's my mother. How do you know her."

??: "Oh I'm a very old and close friend of her. We went to Beacon together."

(Y/N): "Did you know someone called Micheal (L/N)?"

The hooded figure looked at me. I couldn't see his face but I can tell he was surprised.

??: "How do you know that name?"

(Y/N): "He's my dad. If you don't mind me asking.....what was he like?"

??: "Well he was tall, (H/C) hair and....."

(Y/N): "No not physical characteristics I mean what was he like as a person."