3. bAmBaMs TaLenT

^play this later in the story! Thanks!

"So...what do we do now?" Jackson asked the group of boys who were sitting in a circle around small fire Mark managed to build.

"How about a game?!" BamBam suggests. "Yeah! It will get our minds off of the fact that we are lost in the woods with no food or shelter!"
Yoongi adds.

*silence*

"We have our tents! We should probably set those up before it gets even colder."Yugyeom gets up and begins to set up his tent. The others join.

---

"Okay, the tents are all set, we have a little fire going...how about some s'mores and campfire songs?" asks Taehyung

"You're kidding right?" Jackson laughs while watching Jin pull out chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers. Along with his guitar.

"Jungkook! Get me the recorder, kazoo and tambourine out of my bag!" Jin orders the maknae. "Ok!" He yells back.
"What, are we having a talent show?" Jackson scratches the back of his head. "That's exactly what we're doing" Jin explains the rules.
You cannot preform with more that 3 people, the oldest hyungs will judge ( Mark & Jin) and everyone is to preform.

----

"Hello gentlemen! Welcome to the 1st annual "we are lost af so let's get lit around the campfire" talent show! I'm your host, the wild and sexy Jackson Wang!! Lets get started! Our first act of the night will be BamBam preforming the titanic song on the recorder, Please give him a hand!"
The other 13 clap as bambam prepares for his performance.
----
(PLAY MUSIC @ THE TOP)
----
He plays the instrumental version of 'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion on his phone, whispers "Double B", dabs, and gets started.
The others take out their flashlights one by one and wave them in the air like light sticks at a concert.

The instrumental sounds really nice with the occasional chirping of the crickets around them.

It doesn't start off that bad, until he voice cracks. They expected to be way worse than it actually is. He's somewhat doing an okay job but he messes up every so often. He gets a bit worse as the song progresses. At one point they all turned off their their flashlights.

They stare at him holding their breaths, trying to hold back the laughter.
Acting like they were enjoying it, trying very hard not to cover their ears. They end up covering their ears, cringing and, laughing in the end.

BamBam slowly closes his eyes, getting deeper into the song.

"WHO LET HIM DO THIS?!" Namjoon shouts over the terrible noise, covering his ears for safety.

"Hyung! why did you bring that broken recorder?"Jinyoung laughed and asked Jin who was sitting there laughing with his eyes closed, waving his arms and flashlight in the air as if he was enjoying the show.

Mark & Jackson sat there wheezing  and covering their ears.
Yoongi got up and left.
Youngjae was dying laughing while swatting bugs along with Taehyung,who was crying, Jhope, who was struggling to breathe, Jimin, who was choking, and Yugyeom, who was doing all of the above.
Jaebum was trying to block out the noise by making s'mores with Jungkook.

It gets so bad that some of the other members are moved to tears.
"BamBam!....hajima! HAJIMAA!" Jimin shouts between laughs.

"Hajima Haji Haji Haji Hajima" Jungkook sings a little vocal warmup.

Just when they think the song is coming to an end, he gets into it even more, being more extra than before.

He proceeded to get louder every second. At this point all of the others are yelling over the noise, covering their ears or both.

This only makes his get louder, forcing more air out into the poor recorder. Making a truly terrible sound. BamBam smiles through the recorder, improvising a bit a parts but enjoying the pain he is giving to the others. 

We can't forget to add the uncontrollable dabbing he managed to add in during the performance

Once it is FINALLY over, Yoongi returns, takes the recorder from BamBam and throws it into the fire. The others clap and laugh as Yoongi bows and retrieves to his tent.

Jin- *wipes tears*
"That was....

Amazing.

WHO IS NEXT??"