4. LOST stars

Jungkook- "I think I'll go next" He gets up quietly and walks over picking up a guitar. He takes out his speaker and clicks play.

(PLAY MUSIC ABOVE)

He begins to strum.

Immediately they are mesmerized. They close their eyes and float away on his voice. Not knowing where they are going, but knowing that it will take them on an adventure.

please don't see, just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies

His voice, so soothing in the chilled night. They look up and see an amazing sight of stars lighting up the night sky. The blue moon, shining brightly through the trees. A truly beautiful sight it was.

take my hand, let's see where we wake up tomorrow

Jimin reaches out for Jungkooks hand on instinct, realizes what he's doing and slowly reels it back in.

As the song goes on, some of the boys look back up into the sky and drift away. Letting their imagination take over and watch the stars dance to the sound of the guitar.

One by one their heavy eyes shut, and away to dream land they go. Smiles on their faces, enjoying every moment.

God, tell us the reason, youth is wasted on the young
⭐️
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run
🌟
Searching for meaning
⭐️
But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

For some reason this song and mediating like this, along with taking this break, makes some of them think about how life truly is. Their lives are so busy, It's good to have a break every once in a while. This thought makes some of them smile.

They remember to take care of their health, mentally and physically. Even though they are lost. They still have each other.

Don't you dare let our best memories bring you sorrow

It is good to lean on each other in times where they need each other the most. Through good and bad, sorrowful or troubled times. Being with the ones you love is important.
They remember they are loved.
And know that they love each other.

Maybe we'll find a brand new ending, where we're dancing in our tears
⭐️
And God, tell us the reason
Youth is wasted on the Young
⭐️
It's hunting season, and the lambs are on the run, searching for meaning....
⭐️

Whatever life might throw at them, how it may challenge them, they always will have each-other. They will get through it with their brothers by their sides.

I thought I saw you out there crying
I thought I heard you call my name

They think of all the memories. Times when they've been extremely happy and extremely sad. They have always had each others backs. They are all truly brothers. They've achieved so much and wouldn't trade the world for their closest friends and members.

God, give us the reason

They feel blessed for all they have been allowed to do. All of the lives they have impacted. All of the support they are given and the members that were chosen for them. Blessed to be apart of such amazing groups, and blessed to have amazing brothers.

The memories they have together will last a lifetime, they love and care for each other, even if they get on each others nerves and fight, they will always remain in of each others lives until the very end.

Even if one day they loose each-other or grow apart, nothing can ever replace these beautiful memories they have made that will never be forgotten.

Are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?
⭐️
Are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

The last strum is taken over by the sound of crickets and the breeze flowing through the tall swaying trees.

Jungkook opens his eyes to see some of the others slowly open their eyes, realizing the song is over. He smiles.

Jin- "That was great, time to sleep." He stretches and walks to his tent as others follow off to theirs.

The others who had fallen asleep on the ground next to the fire were given blankets and pillows for comfort.

Tomorrow morning will be a new day, for a new start. New inspiration to find the campsite. New adventure. New memories.