10. LAW OF THE JUNGLE

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!"

"BYUNG MAN?!!!"

"Yes, it's me! Hello everyone!"

"What!!!???" Youngjae starts hysterically laughing out of disbelief, jackson and Taehyung join him.

"HOW?-" They guys are completely shocked.
"We are filming a special in this forest as it is very close to Seoul to teach viewers how to survive in case they well, get lost like you lovely gentlemen."
"Well how did you find us?" Jungkook asks

"Let's just say I had a little help...your agencies have been tracking you all through your phones"

"WHAAAT? JYP HAS KNOWN WE WERE LOST AND STRUGGLING THIS WHOLE TIME?" Mark questions in a frustrated tone.

"Yep, BigHit as well. So they sent me to make sure y'all were all okay! I know these grounds very well so it wasn't very hard to find you." Byungman smiles at the group "Ooh! I almost forgot! Meet the crew! *CAh CAAAAH*" Byung man signals the crew and 30 some cameras pop up. Some out of bushes, from trees, some come running from the same path as byungman.

"AHHHH THEY ARE EVERYWHERE"
"WHAT THE HELL?"
"HYUNG HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING US?"
"AND HOW DID ALL 500 OF YOU STAY HIDDEN?!"
they question ByungMan.
"Well a few days now... we found you guys when you were running away from something...Man you guys are fast." Byung Man starts to laugh. "None of us could catch up with you so we used our drone and found tents and a few of you sleeping around the campfire and made our way over!"

"So you have seen everything? Including Hoseok hyung when he was bit by a snake? AND YOU DIDNT HELP US?!" Jackson asks.

"I was told not to step in until things get bad, you guys took care of that snake wound very well. Not gonna mention the fall down the hill & hitting his head on trees..." he looks at Jackson and Namjoon. They avoid eye contact with embarrassed smirks on the their faces. "But now you guys are putting your health in danger. You have been walking in this cold rain for over an hour. We must get you guys taken care of ASAP!!" Byung man claps his hands twice and out comes a group of the crew with Law of the Jungle themed waterproof Jackets for everyone with each of their names sewn into them.

"Ooh we styling huh?" BamBam smiles at his jacket. "Yeah..maan-" Mark collapses.
"Mark!!" Namjoon catches him and looks up to Byung Man for help.

The medical crew rushes over to him with their supply. "He is in the beginning stages of hypothermia. He must be treated immediately!" One of them call out. They make the executive decision to call for emergency responders to take Mark to the Hospital by air.

The guys are concerned for their friend. Byung Man has his medical crew examine each of them to make sure no one else is in a similar condition as mark. Hoseoks snake bite is getting infected & he is still dehydrated, Jackson has a minor concussion from falling down the hill but the cold weather could make it worse. And Jungkook is showing the first stages of acute bronchitis. They were down to 10 people now.

"Your members will be airlifted to the nearest hospital. They will be okay so don't worry. For now, let's take care of ourselves"

"Well what's the point of this trip if all 14 of us can't travel and have a nice time together?" Taehyung asks.
"Taehyung is right, if we can't travel together. What's the point of continuing this?" JB asks solemnly.

The others seem to sadly agree. They know at this point the trip is over. They have just about run out of their personal food supply as they planned to eat the provided food at the campsite. They have 4 friends currently in transit to receive medical attention. This trip was ultimately a failure.

"Ok, if that's how you feel, we will head back to the vans once the rain clears. The temperatures will be dropping and the wind will pick up so we must hurry as soon as it's clear" Byung Man explains

They all receive heated blankets from the crew to keep warm while the rain passes. As soon as it stops Byung Man signals them to come on. They make their way back to the vans.

After a 2 hour walk, they make their way back to where they started. On the side of the road.

"Our van!!" Jimin wiggles with the little energy he has left. Youngjae lets out a sigh of relief. They are happy to finally be out of the woods. They are no longer lost. The Law of the Jungle crew brought an extra van for the remaining 10 of them to ride in. They transfer anything left on the abandoned van onto the new one and make their way to the hospital to see the 4 injured.

"Well, that was interesting" Jin says.
There is a sad vibe over the van. Most of them are exhausted and getting colds from the rain. "I have to admit, that was pretty fun though...minus the last few hours" Yoongi smiles. "Yeah and you can't tell me that wasn't a trip you will never forget" Jinyoung chimes in.

They start to laugh and recall all of the highlights and funny events that happened throughout the last few days.

"HA, this was fun! We should do it again sometime" BamBam says with a big smile. "Yeah but in a safer way" Taehyung says.

They all like the idea of a do-over and plan to do so soon as soon as the others recover.

- AT THE HOSPITAL -

They walk into the hospital and visit all of the members. Hoseoks ankle has been treated, He was also given an IV to treat his dehydration. Jackson was resting in a dark room so his concussion would not get worse. They ran a few tests on him and his vitals are all normal. Jungkook was given medicine and a medicated humidifier to help him recover quickly. Mark was given a warm bath & wrapped in multiple heated blankets.His temperature eventually raised back to normal. "Dude, I feel like a hot burrito" is how he explained to his friends when they came to visit his room.

They all recovered and were released from the hospital the next day. Everyone made their way back to Seoul and continued their busy lives.